Global Acrylic Based Elastomer Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the estimated period. An elastomer is defined as the mechanical response and not by its chemical structure. Elastomers comprise a wide range of chemical structures since they are characterized as not having weak intermolecular forces. Elastomers in general offer characteristics such as high strain, high molar mass, linear strain, thermal stability and elastic response. Acrylic based elastomers are a cluster of polymers with their use in automotive, construction, paints and coatings, textile, plastic composite, adhesives and sealants, etc. Acrylic elastomers offer excellent resistance to petroleum, engine oils, petroleum based lubricants and transmission fluids.
Driving factors responsible for the growth of acrylic based elastomer market includes properties such as high thermal stability, chemical resistance, higher tensile strength, enhanced design flexibility and extensive use in a wide range of applications comprising medical, automotive, consumer goods and industrial. Based on segmentation by End-user, the acrylic based elastomer market includes consumer goods, automotive, medical and industrial. Consumer goods segment dominate the global market scenario owing to extensive demand and use. Automotive segment is also expected to grow at a higher CAGR owing to diversified use of acrylic elastomers in various process of production.
Geographically, acrylic based elastomer market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa.APAC market gains a positive traction in the estimated period owing to rise in commercial construction activities and production of acrylic paints. Moreover, the rise in demand for acrylic primer and paints in this region adds to the growth of acrylic latex market. North America and Europe market are also expected to grow at a higher CAGR in the forthcoming period owing to innovative concept for production of paints. Acrylic latex market for MEA regions also witness a higher CAGR growth in the forthcoming period due to the strategic merger and acquisition in the paint industry and also due to presence of big players in this region.
The key players in the acrylic based elastomer market include Pioneer Weston, DuPont, BASF SE, Arkema SA, Sinopec, Bayer AG, Evonik Industries, Arkema SA, ExxonMobil Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, InTechOpen, DOW Chemical Company and Huntsman Corporation.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Acrylic Based Elastomer capacity, production, value, price and market share of Acrylic Based Elastomer in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• BASF SE
• ExxonMobil Corporation
• Dow Chemical Company
• Eastman Chemical Company
• H.B. Fuller
Acrylic Based Elastomer Breakdown Data by Type
• Ethylene Acrylates
Acrylic Based Elastomer Breakdown Data by Application
Acrylic Based Elastomer Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Acrylic Based Elastomer Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Acrylic Based Elastomer capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Acrylic Based Elastomer manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA