Global Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the estimated period. Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings is also called as environmental friendly coating used for surfacing of materials which uses water as a solvent medium. Resins used for this type of coating are water soluble resins such as copolymers, styrene, butadiene, acrylics and alkyds. It releases volatile organic compounds since water is the major component for this type of coating. It offers environmental advantages such as resistance towards abrasion and heat, adhesion, minimal inflammability and low amount of coating to cover a specific surface area in comparison with solvent borne coatings.
Waterborne acrylic coatings are extensively used in various verticals such as buildings & construction, automotive, packaging and woodworking. Overall, with the extensive use of acrylic based waterborne coatings in different sectors for various purposes, the acrylic based waterborne coatings market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR.
Commercial driving factors for the growth of acrylic based waterborne coatings market include rise in construction activities and development of advanced infrastructure. Also, the inclination of end-user industries towards acrylic based waterborne coatings contribute to the acrylic based waterborne coatings market growth in the prescribed period and is expected to continue in the forthcoming years.
Based on segmentation by application, the acrylic based waterborne coatings market includes architectural wood, automotive, OEM, metal packaging and protective coatings. Construction material dominates the global market in the forthcoming period. Based on segmentation by end-user, the acrylic based waterborne coatings market includes woodworking, packaging and general industries and automotive.
Geographically, acrylic based waterborne coatings market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. APAC market dominates the market in terms of volume and value. Also, the substantial development in APAC regions is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the estimated period. Rapid urbanization is also considered to have a positive impact on the market development. Factors such as rise in demand for waterborne acrylic coatings and pace of construction sector in Europe contribute to the market growth. The key players in the acrylic based waterborne coatings market include The Dow Chemical Company, PPG Industries, BASF SE, DIC Corporation, DSM, Nippon Paints Limited and Axalta Coating Systems.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings capacity, production, value, price and market share of Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• BASF SE
• The Dow Chemical Company
• AkzoNobel N.V
• Axalta Coating Systems LLC
• PPG Industries, Inc.
• The Sherwin- Williams Company
• The Valspar Corporation
• Arkema Group
Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings Breakdown Data by Type
• Water-soluble Paints
• Emulsion-latex Coatings
• Water-based alkyd Coatings
Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings Breakdown Data by Application
• Architecture Industry
• Automotive Industry
• General Industry
• Wood Industry
• Marine Industry
• Coil Industry
Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Acrylic Based Waterborne Coatings manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA