The global alumina ceramics market is expected to gain a high CAGR and is expected to grow at higher pace in the forthcoming period due to cost-effective high-performance display.Aluminum oxide or alumina with chemical formula Al2O3 is the backbone of all ceramic applications and the most well-known oxide ceramic material in use. High-performance and cost-effectiveness distinguish this material from other ceramic materials.
Zirconia is a toughened variety of alumina and has a stronger grade in comparison to alumina.Aluminum tubes are employed in packaging resistors, capacitors, electronic equipment such as vacuum tubes, CRT tubes and X-Ray tubes. Aluminum is well-renowned for properties such as anticorrosion, low-weight and ductility which lend it its inherent form particularly useful in packaging applications. These properties benefit industries that make seal rings, check valve, crucibles, bubble caps and grinding media.
The properties have helped aluminum ceramics in numerous end-user applications such as electrical and electronics, power and automotive which will be the force in the industry over the forecast period.The materials include zirconia, titanium, alumina nitride and silicon-carbide based materials. It has been forecasted that, technical ceramics will be replacing traditional materials over the next eight years due to their functionalities.
Drivers to growth of alumina ceramics market indicate an acute demand for alumina ceramic in automotive and medical industries and which is steadfastly met by technical ceramics that have high corrosion resistance in comparison to steel and aluminum.The competitive pricing of technical ceramics have made them ideal for applications such as power, aerospace, military and technology.
The electrical and electronics segment is expected to display high market share in alumina ceramics industry because of its prolific use in the segment having abundance of properties such as damage tolerance, break -free, shock-proof and anti-corrosive resistance.Use of ceramics reduces the effective weight of assembled electronics fuelling demand for ceramics in electrical and electronics industry.
Segmentation of alumina ceramics market by material type includes alumina ceramics, titanite ceramics, zirconia ceramics, silica ceramics and others.Segmentation for alumina ceramics market by product type includes monolithic ceramics, ceramic matrix composites, ceramic coatings and others.On the basis of enduse industry, segmentation for alumina ceramics market includes home appliances, power grids, medical devices, mobile phones and others.
A cross-section of stakeholders in alumina ceramics market include manufacturers of electronic ceramics and electrical ceramics, traders distributors, suppliers of electrical ceramics and electronic ceramics and investment research firms.Geographical segmentation for alumina ceramics marketincludes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA and Latin America.The key industry players in alumina ceramics market include Kyocera Corporation, Ceramtec GmbH, Coors Tekinc., saint-gobain ceramic plc and morgan advanced materials plc.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Dynamic Ceramic
• Ferrotec Ceramics
• Sentro Tech
• LSP Ceramics
• Texers Technical Ceramics
• Morgan Advanced Materials
• Kyocera Corporation
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• High Purity Type
• Normal Type
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Electronics and Electrical
• Medical and Healthcare
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Alumina Ceramics capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Alumina Ceramics manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Alumina Ceramics Manufacturers
• Alumina Ceramics Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Alumina Ceramics Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA