Global Aqueous film foaming fire extinguish agent market is expected to rise at a higher CAGR in the upcoming years. Aqueous film-forming foam concentrates (AFFF) combine Fluro-and hydrocarbon-surfactant technologies to deliver superior fire and vapor suppression for class B hydrocarbon fuel fires. These essences also have outstanding wetting properties that can efficiently combat class A fires and may be used in conjunction with dry chemical agents to provide even better fire suppression performance.
Standard AFFF like most other shared foaming agents, are only appropriate for the control of fires of non-polar liquids (Oil, fuel, many petroleum products). Larger quantities of polar liquids such as alcohols or ketones be kindled special alcohol-resistant foaming agents are necessary. The appropriateness for polar liquids is indicated with affixed contractions such as AR (Alcohol Resistant), ARC (Alcohol Resistant Concentrate) or ATC (Alcohol Type concentrate). No water film is shaped on polar liquids. If a film is used there, then polymer film-forming foam agents are used. Most AFFF areconcurrent with water (with nonpolar liquids) and polymer films forming (with polar liquids) such all specialists are typically identifiable by being highly viscous.
A fire extinguisher is an active fire defense device used to quench or control small fires, often in emergency situations. It is not intended for use on an out-of-control fire, such as one which has reached the ceiling, imperils the user (i.e., no escape route, smoke, explosion hazard, etc.), or otherwise requires the knowledge of a fire department. Characteristically, a fire extinguisher contains of a hand-held cylindrical pressure vessel containing an agent which can be cleared to extinguish a fire. Fire extinguishers manufactured with non-cylindrical pressure vessels also exist, but are less common.
Progressively even in the case of fire the storage of alcohol-resistant AFFF can be quite useful, since certain layers, which are also conceivable in transport accidents and can only be measured with alcohol-resistant foam. Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguish Agent Market is segmented, By Type 1%AFFF, 3%AFFF, 6%AFFF.
The mixing rate of the AFFF is dependent on the product it is between 1% and 6% It is also possible that two admixing rates are given for one product. Then it is an alcohol resistant AFFF, the higher admixing rate being necessary only for polar liquids for example alcohol. Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguish Agent Market is segmented, by Application a Petrochemical and chemical plants, offshore installations, Tank Farms, Military Facilities, Airport, others. Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguish Agent Market is segmented by Geographical Region North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguish Agent Market Key Players include Tyco Fire Protection Products, Chemguard, Buckeye Fire Equipment, Amerax Corporation, Angus Fire, National Foam, Suolong Fire Science And Technology, Dic, Jiangya, Dr. Richard Sthamer, Langchao Fire Technology, Dafo Fomtec, Kidron, Oil Technics (Fire Fighting Products), Profoam, Delta Fire, Gongan Industrial Development, Yunlong Rre Equipment, Liuli, Zibo Huan Technology, Ndc-Group, Hd Fire Protect and Skff Fire Fighting.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Tyco Fire Protection Products
• Buckeye Fire Equipment
• Amerex Corporation
• Angus Fire
• National Foam
• Suolong Fire Science and Technology
• Dr. Richard Sthamer
• Langchao Fire Technology
• Dafo Fomtec
• Oil Technics (Fire Fighting Products)
• Delta Fire
• Gongan Industrial Development
• Yunlong RRE Equipment
• Zibo HuAn Technology
• HD Fire Protect
• SKFF Fire Fighting
• K. V. Fire
• Rijian Firefighting Equipment
• Zhengzhou Yuheng Industry
• Ruigang Fire Equipment
• Qiangdu Fire Fighting Equipment
• IFP INDIA
• Ryokusui Kogyo K.K.
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• 1% AFFF
• 3% AFFF
• 6% AFFF
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Petroleum-based products
• Flammable and combustible liquids
The Key Points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguish Agent capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguish Agent manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguish Agent Manufacturers
• Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguish Agent Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguish Agent Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA