Global Automotive Cockpit Electronic Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the forthcoming years. Automotive contain components such as braking, traction, steering, safety devices coupled with other entertainment equipment and navigation tools. Automotive evolution has grown enormously in the past three decades with results such as driverless cars or automatic cars. From the point of view of consumer safety advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) are been deployed in the cars which is in digital as well as analog form.
A major difference between every sophisticated system is the processing power. For instance, smart forward looking cameras use digital signal processing to analyze their images whereas infotainment head units and instrument cluster reveals features such as GPS, SOCs and FPGAs to deploy specific functions. All these processors, logic devices and interface circuits demand point-of-load at higher currents and lower voltages.
Commercially, Automotive Cockpit Electronic Market is gaining a traction ensuring passenger and driver safety, comfort and infotainment features. The varying loads demand flexible solutions that can deliver high current and high power at lower voltages.Driving factors for the growth of the industry include rise in per capita income and an economical traction of global population have resulted in augmentation for personal conveyance. Also, affordability of consumers to install advanced technologies and technological customizations enable a significant growth for Automotive Cockpit Electronic Market.
Based on segmentation by product, the Automotive Cockpit Electronic Industry includes information and controls, infotainment and navigation and audio and connectivity. Information and controls is further segmented into electronic power assisted steering (EPAS) and tire pressure. Infotainment and navigation is segmented into navigation and rear-seat entertainment. Audio and connectivity is further segmented into audio systems and wireless systems.
Geographically, Automotive Cockpit Electronic Market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. APAC market is gaining a significant traction in the forthcoming years owing to rise in automotive hubs in terms of sales and production coupled together. Europe and North America is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the forthcoming years. MEA regions are also expected to grow at a significant rate in the forthcoming years.The key players in the industry include Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Harman International, Visteon Corporation, Volkswagen AG, General Motors, Daimler AG and Delphi Automotive PLC.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Alpine Electronics
• Magneti Marelli
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• South Korea
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Built-In Parts
• Power Transmission Part
• Engine Control Parts
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Passenger Car
• Commercial Vehicle
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Automotive Cockpit Electronics capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Automotive Cockpit Electronics manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Automotive Cockpit Electronics Manufacturers
• Automotive Cockpit Electronics Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Automotive Cockpit Electronics Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA