Global Automotive Engine Degreasers Market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR in the estimated period.Engine degreasing is normally cleansing agents used in removal of dirt, stains, and dust from engine of an automobile. The common objectives to use engine degreaser on an automobile include removal of tarnish, removal of sticky debris and lessening of rust. Over the period with the constant use of vehicle, engine parts might get susceptible to damage that affects the fuel-efficiency of automobile. Also, external factors such as exposure to extreme climate conditions may also cause the engine components to rupture thus lessening to lifespan of an engine. Engine degreasers are hence used for such situations to ensure the lifespan of engine.
Commercially, engine degreasers have gained significant traction in recent years since the rise in number of passenger and commercial vehicles. Driving factors responsible for the growth of automotive engine degreasers market include heavy demand for cleansing agents for engines from automotive market. Engine degreasers used in various vehicles comprise commercial and passenger vehicles. Also, the different type of engines such as V-type engine, straight engine, inline engine and diesel engine demand degreasers on a periodical basis.
Based on segmentation by composition, the automotive engine degreasers market includeswater-based,solvent-based and oil-based. Water-based solvents dominate the market segment since water-based solvents are less toxic and less harmful to environment.
Geographically, automotive engine degreasers market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. APAC market dominates the global scenario owing to established OEMs. Europe and North America market is also anticipated to grow at a positive CAGR in the estimated period owing to high demand for automotive engine degreasers. Middle-East region is expected to be one of the favorable region for automotive engine degreaser market in the near future.
The key players in automotive engine degreasers market include 3M Company, ABRO Industries Inc., A.I.M. Chemicals Inc., BG Products Inc., BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company and Radiator Specialty Company.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• 3M Company
• ABRO Industries
• A.I.M. Chemicals
• BG Products
• The Dow Chemical Company
• Radiator Specialty Company
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Foam Form Degreasers
• Aerosol Form Degreasers
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Passenger Vehicles
• Commercial Vehicles
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Automotive Engine Degreasers capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Automotive Engine Degreasers manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Automotive Engine Degreasers Manufacturers
• Automotive Engine Degreasers Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Automotive Engine Degreasers Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA