The global automotive skid plates market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR in the years to come. The material that is fastened to the base of a vehicle so that the damage level can be reduced whenever the base is exposed to the ground level is known as a skid plate. The most striking feature that is attached with it is its erosion-resistant nature. The main employment of skid plates lies in off-road vehicles as well as low ground clearance vehicles to avoid damage to the base of the vehicle.
It has been observed that false skid plates are adjoined to the vehicles in order to offer them an off-road appearance. A skid plate also plays a vital role in raising the lifespan of a vehicle as well as enhancing the aerodynamics of the engine. Moreover, the skid plate provides proper protection to various components of the vehicle ranging from oil pans, Trans pans, differentials, steering boxes, control arms, fuel tanks, to transfer cases.
The factors that are playing a significant role in raising the share of the market may include robust industrialization, constant innovations, augmented awareness among the end users regarding the efficiency of the product, augmenting inclinations for off-road vehicles, rise in the investments by the leading companies, augmented demands, rise in the tourism activities and off-road races, increase in the number of adventure enthusiasts among the population, rising popularity of adventure motorcycles, decline in the gas costs, and economic development of the region.
It has been anticipated that the Automotive Skid Plates Market will experience a robust growth in the upcoming years due to rising scope and applications across various sectors. Automotive Skid Plates Market is classified based on geography as North America, Southeast Asia, China, Europe, Japan, and India.
Among all the geographical regions, it has been observed that lately North America is taking up the largest share in the market and it is estimated that the region will go on dominating the market, the reason being augmented adoption of pickup trucks, adventure motorcycles, ATVs, and SUVs, rising consumer expenditure, rising inclinations towards large-size vehicles, reduction in the gasoline costs, mounting credit availability, coming up of novel models, availability of advanced leasing alternatives, and burgeoning sales of off-road trucks and sport utility vehicles in the particular region.
On the other hand, it is likely that Europe and Asia Pacific will also come up as one of the promising regions due to robust rise in the sales of SUVs, developing economies, shift in the consumer preferences towards large and spacious vehicles, enhancement in the economic conditions, availability of cheap labor, and rising number of automotive manufacturing plants in these regions.
Global Automotive Skid Plates Market is segregated by vehicle type as Adventure Motorcycles, ATVs, SUVs, Pickup Trucks, and others. Among all the vehicle types, it has been observed that the SUVs segment is lately taking up the largest share in the market as skid plates are considered a vital part of SUVs and these vehicles are mostly deployed for off-road activities. The key players operating in the Automotive Skid Plates Market are recognized as Setina Manufacturing Company, Relentless Off-road Fabrication, All-Pro, Offroad, and RCI Metalworks.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Auto Product Group
• ACE Engineering
• Clayton Off Road
• JOES Racing
• Artec Industries
• Blue Torch Fabworks
• Crawler Conceptz
• Blackworks Racing
• Dirtbound Offroad
• EVO Manufacturing
• Icon Vehicle Dynamics
• Zone Offroad
• Rock Slide Engineering
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• South Korea
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• By Material
• Hard Plastic & Resin
• Aluminium Alloy
• By Use Position
• Front Skid Plates
• Gas Tank Skid Plates
• Oil Pan Skid Plates
• Sway Bar Skid Plates
• Steering Box Skid Plates
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Off-road Vehicles
• All-terrain Vehicles
• Other Vehicles
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Automotive Skid Plates capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Automotive Skid Plates manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Automotive Skid Plates Manufacturers
• Automotive Skid Plates Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Automotive Skid Plates Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA