Global Baby Clothing Market is classified on the basis of product type, material, applications, age, distribution channel and geography. The baby clothing industry is expected to show significant growth rates owing to the ever increasing demand. There is an extensive variety of baby clothing available on the basis of size, climatic conditions, outdoor or indoor clothing, and so on. There are a number of aspects that should be considered while selecting baby clothing such as comfort, safety, season, size, material, flame resistant fabric, etc.
The factors that propel the growth of the Baby Clothing Market include increasing demand, rise in disposable income and wide range of products. On the other hand, there are also factors that may hamper the growth of the market such as irritating tags, zippers, allergic reactions to materials such as nylon, polyester etc.
Baby Clothing Market is classified on the basis of product type as body suits, T-shirts, booties, socks, sweaters, kimono tops, leggings, wearable blankets, rompers, sleeping gown, onesie, mittens, hats, and others. Based on material the market is bifurcated as cotton, wool, linen, silk and others. Based on applications the market segmentation includes coverall, outerwear, underwear, basics, and others.
Baby Clothing Market is classified on the basis of age as 0 to 3 months, 3 to 6 months, 6 to 9 months, 9 to 12 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months. Based on distribution channel, the global market is segmented as speciality stores, online stores, retail stores and others. The geographical segmentation for the global market spans North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa.
The North American region consists of the U.S., and Canada. Latin America region consists of Mexico and Brazil. The Western European region consists of Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain. The Eastern European region consists of Poland and Russia. Asia Pacific region consists of China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand. The Middle East and Africa region consists of GCC, South Africa and North Africa.
Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Baby Clothing Industry include Adidas, Annil, Balabala, Benetton, Carters, Disney, Dadida, Goodbaby, Gymboree, Gebitu, GAP, JoynCleon, JACADI, Name it, Nishimatsuya, H&M, OKAIDI, Catimini, BOBDOG, Nike, Mothercare, Les Enphants, Oshkosh, MIKI HOUSE, Honghuanglan, Pepco, Paclantic, KARA BEAR, Dd-cat and Lionbrien.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Cotton On
• Converse Kids
• Exact Kids
• Cotton Candyfloss
• Mr Price
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• 0-12 months
• 12-24 months
• 2-3 years
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Baby Clothing sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Baby Clothing manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Baby Clothing Manufacturers
• Baby Clothing Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Baby Clothing Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA