Global Barley Seeds Market is expected to grow at a positive CAGR in the forthcoming years. Barley is a major cereal in North Africa, Middle-East and West Asia. Barley being the major crop for cultivation by farmers in African region it can even replace wheat which is a dominant crop and is also drought resistant. Barley is grown in semi-arid climate and the speed of germination and emergence is successfully important for successful establishment. The crop is more tolerant than other cereals to alkaline soils and less resistive to acidic soils.
Although, barley is sensitive to acidic soils it can resist a pH level between 5.0 and 6.0 with presence of active calcium in soil environment. The seeds can resist very well and can be grown in specific salinity. This makes barley as a good rotation crop where salinity is a major problem for irrigation. Commercially, barley is also used for brewing and malt possess high starch content along with proteins and is much sufficient to provide amino acids needed for yeast generation and nitrogenous materials for beer foam. Factors responsible for the growth of barley seeds market include growth in demand for barley and barley products. Also, barley is also used as fodder for livestock which again adds to the barley seeds market growth.
Based on segmentation by product, the barley seeds market includes organic barley seeds and common barley seeds. Based on segmentation by end-user, the barley seeds market includes feed and food industry. Feed and food industry dominates the barley seeds market in the estimated period and is also expected to continue dominating in the forthcoming years.
Geographically, barley seeds market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the forthcoming years. MEA regions are also expected to rise at a significant CAGR in the forthcoming years owing to heavy demand for barley since barley fulfills the staple diet of people in African regions. The key players in the barley seeds market include Syngenta, DuPont Pioneer, Syngenta, Territorial Seed Company, AGT, KWS, RAGT, Monsanto, Northern Seeds, C&M Seeds, Anhui Wanken, Zhongnongfa, Hefei Fengle and Henan Tiancun.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• DuPont Pioneer
• Territorial Seed Company
• Northern Seed
• C & M Seeds
• ProHarvest Seeds
• Anhui Wanken
• Henan Tiancun
• Hefei Fengle
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Organic Barley Seeds
• Common Barley Seeds
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Food Industry
The study objectives of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Barley Seeds sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Barley Seeds manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Barley Seeds Manufacturers
• Barley Seeds Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Barley Seeds Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA