Global Biopesticide Consumption Market is segmented on the basis of Crop Type into Grains & oilseeds, Fruits & vegetables, others (turf, plantation, sugar crops, cotton, and ornamental crops). The term “Biopesticide” originated from the naturally occurring components such as animals, plants, minerals, bacteria; which are used to control and regulate the insects and harmful pests. Besides, the Biopesticides are non-hazardous, environment free; which is expected to drive the growth of bio pesticides market in future. There is increase in the use of Biopesticides substantially from the past few years. Biopesticide Consumption Market is segmented on the basis of Type into Bioherbicides, Bionematicides, Bio-insecticides, Bio-fungicides, and Others (sulfur, oil, insect repellent, moth control, and other biochemicals).
Bio-insecticides are expected to hold the highest market share in the years to come. The “fruit and vegetable” is growing at the highest CAGR. The growth in demand for the fruits and vegetables owing to the increasing awareness with regards to their nutritional and healthy benefits is driving the segment. There is high demand for Biopesticides to prevent the insects to infect grains & oilseeds, fruits and vegetables, and others that include sugar crops, cotton, plantation, turf, and ornamental plants.Biopesticide Consumption Market is segmented on the basis of Mode of Application into Foliar spray, Seed treatment, Soil treatment, Post-harvest. Biopesticide Consumption Market is segmented on the basis of Formulation into Dry formulation, Liquid formulation. Biopesticide Consumption Market is segmented on the basis of Origin into Beneficial insects, Plant-incorporated protectants, Microbial pesticides, Biochemical pesticides.
The North American region consists of the U.S., and Canada. Latin American region consists of Mexico and Brazil. The Western European region consists of Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain. The Eastern European region consists of Poland and Russia. Asia Pacific region consists of China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand. The Middle East and Africa region consists of GCC, South Africa and North Africa.North America is the largest contributor to the growth of Biopesticides due to the increase in the use of Biopesticides through the advanced agricultural techniques; along with the need for organic food security in the North American countries.Biopesticide Consumption Industry Key Players include DuPont, Futureco Bioscience, Valent Biosciences, and Koppert are the notable industry participants, Bayer, Bioworks, Stoller, Syngenta, Dow, ADAMA, BASF and Nufarm.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Biopesticides capacity, production, value, price and market share of Biopesticides in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• Dow AgroSciences
• Novozymes A/S
• Bayer CropScience AG
• Valent Biosciences Corp
• Arysta LifeSciences
• BASF SE
• Becker Underwood Inc
• AgBiTech Pty Ltd.
• Andermatt Biocontrol
• Syngenta Crop Protections, LLC
Biopesticides Breakdown Data by Type
• Microbial Pesticides
• Plant Pesticides
• Biochemical Pesticides
• Biopesticides Breakdown Data by Application
• Seed Treatment Application
• On Farm Application
• Post Harvest Application
Biopesticides Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Biopesticides Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Biopesticides capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Biopesticides manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA