Global Black Granite Market expected to grow at significant CAGR in the upcoming year as the scope and its application are rising enormously across the globe. Black rock known for its hardness and strength of granitic rocks known as black granite and has its own unique pattern. These dark colored igneous rocks known as basalt, diabase, gabbro, diorite and anorthosite as stated by geologists. Mineralogically and chemically, diabase barely look like the volcanic rock basalt but contains glass.
Black granites are composed of dark rock-forming minerals such as pyroxenes, hornblende, and biotite. Presence of high content of iron and magnesium in these rocks, then selected as ferromagnesian or mafic. Inclusively used in construction industry, as black granite is commonly mined for crushed stone. These granite countertops create an attractive contemporary environment when matched with lighter cabinetry and clean lines. On the other hand, quartz features of black granite give the stone a textured look. These granites quarried mostly in India, Australia, Sweden, and South Africa. Black Granite Market segmented based on product type, application, and region.
Black Granite Market classified, by product type into Black Pearl Granite, Absolute Black Granite, Black Pearl Granite, and others.Absolute Black Granite also known as Indian Black Granite. The color of granite is dark and royal and is widely preferred by homeowners and professionals. Application into Stair Treads, Countertops, Paving Stone, Flooring & Walling, and others classifies Black Granite Market.
Black Granite Market segmented, geographically into America (North America, South America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Globally, Asia Pacific regional market estimated to grow at highest CAGR in the upcoming years. India is the prominent consumer of black granite market in this region. The key players of Black Granite Industry are E.D. Graniti, Gem Granites, Amso International, SMG, KSG, Aravali India, Williams Stone, Cosentino, Rock of Ages, Levantina, Antolini, Goldspring and Diamond Granite.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Black Granite capacity, production, value, price and market share of Black Granite in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• Gem Granites
• Aravali India
• Diaamond Granite
• Rock of Ages
• Williams Stone
• Amso International
• R.E.D. Graniti
• Nile Marble & Granite
• Swenson Granite
• Rashi Granite
• Wadi EI Nile
• Malani Granite
• Zongyi Stone
• Xinfeng Group
• Yunfu Xuechi
• Kangli Stone
• Xiamen Xinze
• Yinlian Stone
Black Granite Breakdown Data by Type
• Absolute Black Granite
• Black Galaxy Granite
• Black Pearl Granite
Black Granite Breakdown Data by Application
• Flooring & Walling
• Paving Stone
• Stair Treads
Black Granite Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Black Granite Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Black Granite capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Black Granite manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA