Global Camelina Sativa Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope, product types and its applications are increasing across the globe. Camelina Sativa is looked upon as “gold-of-pleasure”. Camelina sativa is a flowering plant in the “Brassicaceae family” and typically known as “camelina”. The seeds of Camelina sativa have high percentage of essential fatty acids; which make it specifically nutritive in hair and skin formulations.
Natural sources such as sativa deliver superior quality of camelina oil obtainable. Camelina oil could also function as animal feed vegetable oil C; Sativa has been conventionally cultivated as an oilseed crop. To produce cooking oil, jet fuel, and bio-diesel the Camelina Sativa seeds are useful. Depending on the soil type and geographical planting area the planting rates differ from 6 to 12 lbs.
Camelina Sativa Market is categorized based on product type, applications, and geography. Camelina Sativa Market is categorized based on product types such as Food Grade, Industrial Grade. Camelina Sativa Market is categorized based on application into Food Industry, Chemical Industry, and Cosmetics.
Camelina Sativa Market is categorized based on geography intoAsia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), and Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe).
North America and Europe have been at the forefront with regards to Camelina Sativa Market and will continue to rule the roost in the years to come due to increase in the demand, and high nutritional value of the Camelina Sativa. Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the include Shunyou, Xasinuote, Shxchangyu. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Food Grade
• Industrial Grade
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Food Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Texitle Industry
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Camelina Sativa sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Camelina Sativa manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Camelina Sativa Manufacturers
• Camelina Sativa Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Camelina Sativa Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA