Global Canned Mushroom Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are increasing across the globe. Canned mushrooms indicates to the product made from the sound, delicious, fresh mushroom by suitable trimming, washing, and sorting and is canned with the addition of water in hermetically sealed containers and adequately processed by heat to ensure preservation of the product. In addition, to season the productingredients such as salt, or monosodium glutamate, or both can be added in an appropriate amount. Moreover, to enhance the shelf lifeascorbic acid i.e. vitamin C can also be added.
Mushrooms provide a number of nutrients from protein, B vitamins, vitamin C, and fiber to calcium and other minerals. In addition, they have several health benefits such as support immune function, upkeep the body's detoxification mechanisms, reduce inflammation, help balance blood sugar levels and so on.The factors that propel the growth of the Canned Mushroom Market include increasing demand, rapid urbanization & industrialization, rise in disposable income, technological innovations and wide range of applications. Canned Mushroom Market is classified on the basis of process, product type, applications, distribution channel and geography.
Canned Mushroom Market is categorized by process as picking, sorting & grading, washing, blanching, filling of cans, brining, exhausting, can closing, sterilization, cooling and labelling & storage. Canned Mushroom Market is segmented by product type as Button Canned Mushroom, Oyster Canned Mushroom, Shiitake Canned Mushroom and others.Canned Mushroom Market is classified on applications as restaurants, household and others.Canned Mushroom Market is segmented by distribution channel as online stores, specialty stores, supermarket, hypermarket and others. Canned Mushroom Market is classified on the basis of geography as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa.
The North American region consists of the U.S., and Canada. Latin America region consists of Mexico and Brazil. The Western European region consists of Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain. The Eastern European region consists of Poland and Russia. Asia Pacific region consists of China, India, ASEAN, Australia& New Zealand. The Middle East and African region consists of GCC, South Africa and North Africa.
Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Canned Mushroom Market include 8Green Giant, Agro Dutch, Bonduelle group, Dhruv Agro, Fujian Yuxing, Fujian DongshanHuakang Food, GrupoRiberebro, Green Fresh, Greenyard Foods, Monterey Mushrooms, Monaghan Mushrooms Ireland, Muniraj Mushroom Farm, Prochamp, Okechamp S.A, Shandong Champion Foods, Tongfa, TirupatiBalaji Agro Products, The Mushroom Company, Zishan, and others. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Bonduelle group
• Greenyard Foods
• Grupo Riberebro
• The Mushroom Company
• Monterey Mushrooms
• Okechamp S.A
• Monaghan Mushrooms Ireland
• Muniraj Mushroom Farm
• 8Green Giant
• Agro Dutch
• Dhruv Agro
• Tirupati Balaji Agro Products
• Green Fresh
• Fujian Yuxing
• Shandong Champion Foods
• Fujian Dongshan Huakang Food
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Button Canned Mushroom
• Shiitake Canned Mushroom
• Oyster Canned Mushroom
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Canned Mushroom sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Canned Mushroom manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Canned Mushroom Manufacturers
• Canned Mushroom Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Canned Mushroom Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA