Global Clean Label Ingredients Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. Clean label ingredients are termed as food additives that are natural and organic ingredients with no artificial content in it. These ingredients include vegetables and fruit ingredients, sweeteners, colors, flours, flavors, and others. The factors that are playing a major role in the growth of Clean Label Ingredients Market are rising demand for clean label food products for food safety incidents. On the other hand, the high cost of clean ingredients and products are the factors restraining overall Clean Label Ingredients Market. The market is segmented based on types, form, applications, and region. Types such as Flours, Natural Colors, Starch & Sweeteners, Natural Flavors, Fruit & Vegetable Ingredients, and others (Bran & Fiber, Natural Preservatives, Emulsifiers, Fermentation Ingredients, and Oil & Shortenings) classify Clean Label Ingredients Market. Forms such as Liquid and Dry classify the industry.
The dry form segment accounts the largest market share of Clean Label Ingredients Market and is the fastest growing segment amongst other segments. The reason being, its stability and ease in handling and production at lower cost. Applications into Cereals & Snacks, Beverages, Processed Food & Ready Meals/Food, Bakery, Dairy & Frozen Desserts, and others classify market. Processed food & ready meals/food segment accounts the largest market share of Clean Label Ingredients Market and is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. The reason being, busy lifestyle. On the other hand, cereals & snacks segment is estimated to grow at fastest pace in the upcoming years, as rising number of snacking occasions between meals. Clean Label Ingredients industry is segmented geographically into Americas (North America, South America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Globally, Europe accounts for the largest market share of Clean Label Ingredients Market and is estimated to lead the overall market in upcoming years. The reason being, it has the highest consumption of clean label ingredients due to the presence of a highest number of clean label products. Asia Pacific follow suit. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at fastest pace in the upcoming years. The reason being, rising health consciousness concerning the ill effects of artificial ingredients and increasing consumer awareness regarding the healthy food. The key players of market are Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill, Ingredion Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Kerry Group PLC, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Brisan, Groupe Limagrain, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Chr. Hansen A/S, and E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amongst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Clean Label Ingredients include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Clean Label Ingredients include
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• Koninklijke DSM N.V.
• Kerry Group PLC
• Ingredion Incorporated
• Tate & Lyle PLC
• Sensient Technologies Corporation
• Corbion N.V.
• Groupe Limagrain
• Chr. Hansen A/S
Market Size Split by Type
• Natural Colors
• Natural Flavors
• Fruit & Vegetable Ingredients
• Starch & Sweeteners
• Market Size Split by Application
• Dairy & Frozen Desserts
• Prepared Food/Ready Meals & Processed Foods
• Cereals & Snacks
• Other Applications
Market size split by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Clean Label Ingredients market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Clean Label Ingredients market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Clean Label Ingredients manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Clean Label Ingredients with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of Clean Label Ingredients submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA