Global Compression Fitting Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope, product types and its applications are increasing across the globe. Compression fitting comes into picture in electric channels and plumbing systems to join two tubes or thin-walled pipes together. For example, two pipes made from different materials are to be joined mostly by PVC and Copper. As such, the fittings will comprise one or more compatible materials suitable for the connection. The ferrule seals the space between the nut, pipe, and fitting, thereby creating a tight joint. The larger sizes of compression fitting have a ring of bolts that makes this Possible. Compression Fitting Market is categorized based on product type, applications, and geography. Compression Fitting Market is categorized based on product types such as Brass & Copper Compression Fitting, Plastic Compression Fitting, and Iron & Steel Compression Fitting. Compression Fitting Market is categorized based on application into Residential, Commercial, Industrial.
Compression Fitting Market is categorized based on geography into Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), and Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe). North America is expected to lead the market in the years to come. Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Compression Fitting Market include Beswick Engineering, Hy-lok, Parker Hannifin, DK-Lok, FIP, Pegler Yorkshire, Swagelok, HOKE, Coilhose Pneumatics, Brennan, Eaton, Ham-Let, AMC, Mid-America Fittings, Eisele Pneumatics. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Parker Hannifin
• Beswick Engineering
• Mid-America Fittings
• Pegler Yorkshire
• Coilhose Pneumatics
• Eisele Pneumatics
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Brass & Copper Compression Fitting
• Iron & Steel Compression Fitting
• Plastic Compression Fitting
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Compression Fitting capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Compression Fitting manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Compression Fitting Manufacturers
• Compression Fitting Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Compression Fitting Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA