Global corrugated metal pipe market is segmented on the basis of pipe type, product type, and geography. Corrugated metal pipe (CMP) is a helically wound, lock seamed corrugated metal pipe. In the market, it is available in pipe diameters up to 5.1 m and wall thicknesses of 1.6 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, and 3.5 mm.
Corrugated metal pipe is a “Go To” product for pipe and drainage system applications. It is a material for constructing corrugated metal pipe culverts or corrugated metal storm drain mains, storm sewers, stubs, stormwater detention & infiltration, laterals, and inlet leads. In corrugated metal pipe many applications are included such as mine & conveyor portals, culverts under haul/temporary roads, escape tunnels, safe access to mines & construction sites, conduit casing and ventilation shafts, and air flow columns.
Benefits of the corrugated metal pipe include simplicity of construction, reduced design time & related costs, reduced installation costs & lower maintenance costs, the option to utilize site personnel for the assembly and installation phases of tunnel construction. The factors that play an important role in the growth of the corrugated metal pipe market include long service life, durable coating options to fit your needs, superior hydraulics, great strength, 100% traceability, and allowable fill heights over 100 feet and minimum covers as low as 12 feet.
Corrugated metal pipe (CMP) is a flexible one that applies on soil structure to maintain its structural stability. Based on pipe type, the corrugated metal pipe market is segmented into circular (Circular smooth-lined and circular spiral rib), arch (Arch smooth-lined and arch spiral rib), and so on.
Based on product type, the corrugated metal pipe market is segmented into pre-coated galvanized steel, aluminum, galvanized steel & aluminized steel, and so on. Based on geography, the corrugated metal pipe market is segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Europe, North America and Middle East & Africa have large oil fields and chemical industries; hence corrugated metal pipe is required for the drainage. In Asia Pacific region, countries like India and China have growing demand for corrugated metal pipe technology. As such, the corrugated metal pipe market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the years to come.
Key players operating in the corrugated metal pipe market are Lane Enterprises Inc., Big R Bridge, J & J Drainage Products, TrueNorth Steel, Dub Ross Company Inc., Illowa Culvert & Supply Inc., Pacific Corrugated, CONTECH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS, Metal Culverts, C&K Johnson Industries, BAISHUN and LINENG.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Metal Culverts
• Pacific Corrugated Pipe Company
• Frankische Rohrwerke
• JM Eagle
• Bina Plastic
• Pars Ethylene Kish Co.
• Junxing Pipe
• Jain Irrigation
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Steel Pipe
• Aluminum Pipe
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Drainage & Sewerage Lines
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) Manufacturers
• Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA