The global Dental Drills & Burs Market is estimated to display a significant growth in the coming years owing to rising applications and scope across the globe. A dental drill and bur is a machine or device that appears small in shape but acts swiftly while carrying out various dental related operations. It is also popularly known as dentist's drill. The main purpose behind designing the device is to eliminate decay out from the patient’s mouth and ultimately offer an appropriate profile to the tooth structure before performing the process of inclusion of a filling.
Moreover, the machine can also prove beneficial in cleansing and outlining the root canals while the endodontic treatment is going on. It is also capable of eradicating former fillings and giving space for new restorations. The product is attaining huge popularity among various dental settings and hospitals due to its efficient usage and benefits.
The key factors that are responsible for raising the share of the Dental Drills & Burs Market may entail augmented awareness among the masses, augmenting demand from various healthcare sectors, robust growth in aging population, increase in the prevalence of dental related complications, rising concerns among the masses regarding the health, change in the lifestyle, rise in the standard of living, and rise in the disposable income of the population.
Dental Drills & Burs Market is segmented by type as Carbide Steel Dental Burs, Dental Diamond Burs Drill, and others. Dental Drills & Burs Industry is segregated on the basis of application as Dental Clinic, Hospital, and others. Dental Drills & Burs Market is segregated by geography as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, and India.
Among all the geographical regions, North America is currently leading the Dental Drills & Burs market and it is likely that the region is simultaneously holding the largest share in the market, the reason being rise in the industrialization, technological advancements, augmented demand from various healthcare sectors, mounting government expenses on healthcare, developing healthcare and medical sectors, and rise in the aged population.
In contrast, it is likely that Europe and Asia Pacific will soon come up as one of the promising regions and show a significant rise in the Dental Drills & Burs Industry growth due to growth of various medical sectors, developing nations, and emergence of leading companies in these regions. The key players operating in the Dental Drills & Burs Market are recognized as SciCan, Brasseler, Kavo, Dentsply, Sirona,A-DEC, Bien Air, WH, Anthogyr, Yoshida, TEK, Ultradent Products, DentalEZ, and NSK.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
• Bien Air
• Ultradent Products
Market size by Product
• Dental Diamond Burs Drill
• Carbide Steel Dental Burs
• Market size by End User
• Dental Clinic
Market size by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Dental Drills & Burs market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Dental Drills & Burs market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Dental Drills & Burs companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
• To project the value and sales volume of Dental Drills & Burs submarkets, with respect to key regions.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Research Support Specialist, USA