Global Diamond Blades & Bits market is expected to gain a moderate CAGR growth in the forthcoming period. A diamond blade is a saw blade with diamonds affixed at its edge for cutting hard and unyielding materials. There are unlimited uses for diamond blades and range from cutting stone, concrete, ceramics, and bricks, cutting gemstones and cutting semiconductor materials in the IT industry
Diamond blades and bits are designed for sharp precision cutting of building material, stone, tile, brick, asphalt and limestone and rebar which drills through hard concrete and debris with speed and accuracy.
Diamonds edges are symbolic in that they are not given into wear and tear. Diamond blades and bits are grazed but on cutting into surfaces they do not lose their sheen just like diamonds and expose a new uncut diamond to resume the cutting. The toughness of the concrete determines the quality of metal mix and amount of diamond decides the usage of diamond blades and bits which also adds to the growth of diamond blades & bits market.
Soft abrasive materials such as green concrete and asphalt bring down razor-sharp quality of diamonds and metal-mix with adequate wear-resistant metal provide longer blade life and better performance. The diamond blades & bits market are used in various zones such as highways to bridges and buildings with rough cut diamonds forming the core of cutting.
The diamond segment comes in different heights. The total height segment is not as important as the depth of diamonds, the segment that contains diamonds and the quality, concentration and depth evaluate to overall performance value of the blade. Diamond tools and blades work better when wet and dry cutting should be limited to places where water should not or cannot be used.
Segmentation of diamond blades & bits market by segment type include surface set diamond blades and bits, electroplated diamond blades and bits and impregnated diamond blades and bits. Segmentation of market by application includes stone industry, ceramic, building construction industry and others. By geographical regions, segmentation for diamond blades & bits market includes North America, Europe, Asia pacific, MEA and Latin America.The key industry players in diamond blades & bits market include Leuco, Lenox, SHinhan, EHWA, Freud, Stark Spa, Bosch, Diamon Products, Norton, Diamopnd Vantage, MK Diamopnd Produxts, XMF Tools, Danyang Yuefeng, Wan Bang Laser Tools, AT &M, Bosun and JR Diamond Tools.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Stark Spa
• Diamond Products
• Diamond Vantage
• MK Diamond Products
• DanYang Huachang Tools
• XMF Tools
• Danyang Yuefeng
• Danyang Chaofeng
• Wan Bang Laser Tools
• Fengtai Tools
• Huanghe Whirlwind
• JR Diamond Tools
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Surface Set Diamond Blades & Bits
• Electro-plated Diamond Blades & Bits
• Impregnated Diamond Blades & Bits
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Stone Industry
• Building Construction Industry
• Ceramic Industry
The Key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Diamond Blades & Bits capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Diamond Blades & Bits manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Diamond Blades & Bits Manufacturers
• Diamond Blades & Bits Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Diamond Blades & Bits Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA