The global Disposable Medical Textiles Market is anticipated to display an exponential growth in the next couple of years due to rising applications and widening up of scope across the globe. Medical textiles can be included as a domain of technical textiles that handles textiles employment in the medical field. It has been found that medical textiles have emerged as a vital aspect just as medicines. The textile products deal with various medical complications of patients. The medicinal applications across the globe are increasing at a robust rate due to which the need for medical textiles has gained huge demand. They play a major role in the prevention and management of protection, cross infection, and easy care. The market is gaining huge demand across the globe due to rising prerequisites and application.
The factors that are playing a key role in raising the Disposable Medical Textiles market share may include Augmented awareness for enhanced healthcare activities, mounting aged population, technological developments, high cholesterol, increase in health consciousness among the masses, rise in the occurrence of chronic diseases like coronary heart diseases, rise in the concerns over life expectancy and health among the population.
However, the factors that are acting as major restraints in the Disposable Medical Textiles market growth may include variations in the raw material supply, inadequacy of proficient labor, rising competition by the leading manufacturers, and deficiency of required healthcare services.Disposable Medical Textiles Market is segregated by type as Woven, Non-woven, Knitted, and others. The segment of Non-woven can be further segmented as Polyester, Polypropylene, Rayon, and Cellulose. Disposable Medical Textiles Industry is classified on the basis of application as Surgical Dressing, Medical Implants and Devices, Medical Packaging, Surgical Sutures, Healthcare Textiles, and others.
Disposable Medical Textiles Market is divided by product as Baby Diapers & Adult Incontinence Diapers, Bedding and Supplies, Gowns and Capes, and others. Others may include Surgical Drapes and Face Masks. Disposable Medical Textiles Industry is segregated by geography as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, and India. Among all the geographical regions, Asia Pacific is taking up the largest share in the Disposable Medical Textiles market and it likely to continue growing with the same pace in the next couple of years, the reason being rise in the investments by the leading manufacturers in the medical textiles.
On the contrary, it has been found that North America and Europe are also emerging as one of the promising regions in the Disposable Medical Textiles industry owing to rise in the market growth opportunities in these regions. The key players operating in the Disposable Medical Textiles Market are recognized as Dupont, TWE, Medtronic (Covidien),Cardinal Health, Smith-nephew, Vilene, Medpride, J&J, Ahlstrom, Braun, Techtex, Dynarex, Hakuzo, KOB, and 3M.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Medtronic Covidien
• Cardinal Health
• Winner Medical
• JianErKang Medical
• Zhejiang zhengde medical
• WU HAN DI YUAN
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Non-woven fabrics
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Medical protection
• Surgical dressing
The Key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Disposable Medical Textiles sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Disposable Medical Textiles manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Disposable Medical Textiles Manufacturers
• Disposable Medical Textiles Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Disposable Medical Textiles Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA