The global esophagoscope market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others.Esophagoscopy comes across as a procedure wherein a flexible endoscope is inserted through the mouth or more rarely, through the nares into the esophagus. The endoscope makes use of a charge coupled device for diaplaying magnified images on a video screen. The procedure enables visualization of esophageal mucosa from upper esophageal sphincter to the esophagogastric junction (EGJ).
Esophagoscopy is generally performed as part of a complete upper endoscopic procedure wherein the esophagus, stomach, and portions of the small intestine are explored endoscopically.Esophagoscopy is routinely performed in an outpatient setting, though inpatient and emergency department management of gastrointestinal diseases often require urgent inpatient upper endoscopy including but not limited to esophagoscopy. Moreover, some conditions do necessitate routine esophageal endoscopic surveillance as well as therapeutics.
The esophagoscope market is segmented on the basis of product type, application and geography.On the basis of product type, the esophagoscope market is segmented into flexible video esophagoscopes, flexible non-video esophagoscopes and so on.On the basis of application, the esophagoscope market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centersand so on.On the basis of geography, the esophagoscope market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Esophagoscopy is generally performed with moderate sedation in the U.S., which is achieved by administering benzodiazepine and a narcotic in combination.
In Asia and Europe, however, the procedure is usually performed without sedation. Topical anesthesia is,at times,administeredfor improving patient comfort and tolerance. General anesthesia is rarely administered in patients who face difficultyin getting sedated or are at a higher risk of airway compromise.The key players of esophagoscope market are Pentax, Olympus, FUJIFILM Holdings, Shanghai AOHUA, Cogentix Medical, Richard Wolf, Orient Medical, Sklar Surgical Instruments and Zhejiang Shendasiao Medical Instrument.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
• FUJIFILM Holdings
• HMB Endoscopy Products
• Cook Medical
• Shanghai AOHUA
• Boston Scientific
• Advanced Endoscopy Devices
Market size by Product
• Flexible Esophagoscope
• Transnasal Esophagoscope
• Rigid Esophagoscope
• Market size by End User
• Diagnostic labs
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Market size by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Esophagoscopes market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Esophagoscopes market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Esophagoscopes companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
• To project the value and sales volume of Esophagoscopes submarkets, with respect to key regions.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Research Support Specialist, USA