The global facial makeup market is expected to display momentous growth in forthcoming years. The facial makeup industry is expected to rise unwittingly because of a conscious effort to bolster their looks on part of consumers and well-groomed look has a lot to do with it. Thus, there is a growing demand for facial makeup products and these products play a decisive role in enhancing facial lines and beauty. Hence these factors play up to market strength in boosting facial makeup industry significantly.
The market is expected to gain significantly from Blemish Base (BB) and Color Correcting Creams (CC). The facial makeup market is expected to witness significant traction in Asia Pacific. Countries such as India and China excluding Japan are expected to emerge as the leading regional market for facial make up industry in the forthcoming years at a rising CAGR due to higher purchasing power of buyers Asia Pacific over the past years that has come to be and will remain furthermore ensuring the dominance of facial make up industry in this region
Supermarkets and hypermarkets have come up as the most prominent sales channel to carve a niche for facial products worldwide. It is predicted that supermarkets and hypermarkets will maintain supremacy throughout forecast period. But since inception of e-commerce, the sales are expected to pick up growth in the coming period. Segmentation of this industry by product type includes face powder, foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, contouring and highlighting, primer and palette.
Segmentation of facial makeup industry by sales channel includes supermarket, hypermarket, pharmacies, health and beauty retailer and E-commerce. Segmentation of this market by price includes economic and premium. By source, segmentation of the industry by source includes chemical, natural, organic, and halal. By geography, segmentation of facial makeup market includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and Latin America.
A fetish for a well-groomed personality and polished looks gives great significance to growth of facial makeup industry. The consumers’ shift in preference towards organic beauty products well trenched in Europe and U.S fosters growth of facial makeup industry. The key industry players in facial makeup market include Coty, Loreal, LVMH and Shishiedo, Amway, Aveda, Avon Products, Chanel, Clarins, Oriflame, and Revlon.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Estee Lauder
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Face Powder
• Contouring and Highlighting
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
• Cosmetics and Skin Care Products Stores
• Online Retailers
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Facial Makeup capacity, production, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Facial Makeup manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA