The global fire safe plywood market is growing prolifically showing very high CAGR in forthcoming period. Wood is combustible and this property is not as deteriorating especially with load bearing structures as made out to be. Fire retardant treatment is definitely an option and the only one. So it has to be fire safe plywood coming into the open with prospective growth on all fronts.
Fire safety is an important criterion for being safe and safety standards regulate the needs for building homes with timber. Safety standards lead to harmonization and national and local authority’s played important role in customizing fire retardant homes fit for human life. Growth factors for fire safe wood pans out to be its fire retardant property and non-leachable property that bonds aesthetically with commercial ply including termite-free properties which resists pin-hole borer insects. Vacuum cum pressure impregnation is another glorious feature in the protection of wood in event of fire. This is done by forming a protective char on fire safe plywood.
The factors responsible for the growth of fire safe plywood market are flammability resistance is high. Preservative treatment with chemicals to bear penetrative results of fire is unique to fire safe plywood. Fire retardant is thus proven to prevent incidental fire spread and initial fire spontaneity to fire safe plywood.Two contingencies arrive at fire safety houses and the building material that gores into making of these structures is split between initial and fully developed. Surface linings in fire safe plywood play an escape route. After the initial fire, surface road bearing structure may limit the fire to the room where it originated and this is fire resistance of the building structure.
Chemical treatments with fire may help in only initial cases of fire. The charring rate takes a beating in case of a full and raging fire. The reaction time meaning loss to property like time to ignition, flame spread, heat release and smoke production are the contributors to early fire spread.Fire retardant treatment for fire products include the ones that are incorporated into wood products, those pressure impregnated into wood products, those applied as paint or surface coatings. Fire resistant applications work in close harmony with manufacturers and processors and end-users. Product innovations bring out environmentally friendly products and original products.
The examples could include nano technology, microencapsulation systems which expand due to heat and create a positive layer of heat resistant property. The most used fire resistant chemical in fire safe plywood homes is Aluminum hydroxide (ATH) and is predicted to rule the markets till 2018. The demand for organophosphates and different inorganic flame retardant properties is going to rise by healthy numbers in the given future.
Segmentation of fire safe plywood market by type includes UCFA and UCFB. Segmentation by applications for fire safe plywood industry includes architectural millwork, paneling, roof trusses and beams. By geographical regions, the segmentation for the market includes North America, Europe, Asia pacific, MEA and Latin America. The key industrial players in Fire Safe Plywood Market include Chicago flameproof, Hoover treated wooden products, Arch Wood Protection, Viance, Capital City lumber and Bayou City Lumber.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Fire Safe Plywood capacity, production, value, price and market share of Fire Safe Plywood in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• Chicago Flameproof
• Hoover Treated Wood Products
• Arch Wood Protection
• Capital City Lumber
• Bayou City Lumber
Fire Safe Plywood Breakdown Data by Type
Fire Safe Plywood Breakdown Data by Application
• Architectural Milwork
• Roof Trusses
Fire Safe Plywood Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Fire Safe Plywood Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key point are:
• To analyze and research the global Fire Safe Plywood capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Fire Safe Plywood manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA