Global Glass Block Market is expected to grow at a positive CAGR in the predicted period. The architectural element which is made from the glass is known as the Glass block. It provides a visual obstruction while they are transfer light. The glass block is meant for the floor as well as wall in terms of applications. They are manufactured from a single solid piece, or they have a thicker side wall than the standard wall blocks which can be used for the floors normally.
In the concrete grid, reinforced glass blocks are normally cast into it or they might be set into the metal frame. In the basements and roofs the span over openings are combined and they allow for multiple units. There are two separate halves which are manufactured by the hollow glass wall blocks. The glass is in molten state and the two pieces are pressed and strengthened together. In the hollow center, there are partial vacuum which results out of this in the glass blocks.
The chemical formula is CaSO4, is known as anhydrous, water free, glass block, or the mineral anhydrate. There are various forms of the hydration. For the building materials as desiccant in dentistry, which is a material, cast or die and in the medicine for immobilization of casts and as tablet excipient, and the glass block is a calcium salt which is used for these purposes.
Glass Block Market is segmented, By Applications Bullet and Vandal Resistance, Gas insulated, Colored, Fire Resistance, etc. There are some colored variants available in the glass wall blocks. Some hollow glass wall blocks are available in colored variants. UV stable can in the same locations as the standard clear glass blocks. Other methods which are colored glass blocks are obtained and is needed to inject colored material, dye or the transparent paints which are present in the hollow center of the blocks to form the coating permanent.
Those which manufactured with the colored glass which are UV stable and those can be used in the same locations as the standard clear glass blocks also, the other methods by which to inject the colored materials, dye or the transparent paint transparent paints are hollow center of the blocks from a coating, by which the colored glass blocks are achieved and this are the two categories. The insulation of the argon gas within the hollow center of the glass wall blocks are the gas insulators this is the recent innovation in the development and manufacturing plant.
Glass Block Market is segmented; By Geographical Region the North American region consists of the U.S., and Canada. Latin America region consists of Mexico and Brazil. The Western European region consists of Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain. The Eastern European region consists of Poland and Russia. Asia Pacific region consists of China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand. The Middle East and Africa region consists of GCC, South Africa and North Africa. Glass Block Market Key Players include Seves, Vetro AB, Star'Glass, Vitrosilicon S.A, Muliaglass, La Rochere, Pittsburgh Corning, SOLARIS, NEG, Bangkok Crystal, Dezhou Jinghua Group, Hebei Jihengyuan Industrial.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Bormioli Rocco
• Mulia Industrindo
• Nipon Electric Glass
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Glass Blocks capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Glass Blocks manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Glass Blocks Manufacturers
• Glass Blocks Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Glass Blocks Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA