Global Hand Blender Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Blenders are those appliances that are deployed for combining and blending the food ingredients. They are mainly of two types encompassing hand blenders and standard or countertop blenders. They have found their widespread applications at home as well as in commercial kitchens for a wide range of purposes in the hand blender market.
Hand blenders have gained huge recognition across the globe. They provide a helping hand in case the user had to blend things like ice cream, milk, and sweet sauces in order to make milkshakes. It makes the whole procedure of mixing and crushing ice and other ingredients simple. The crushed part is further used for cocktails as well as non-alcoholic drinks. It softens and blends the mixture and can also turn the semi-solid ingredients like cooked vegetables and meat into smooth purees. Blender has the capability of condensing and decreasing the small solids, like spices and seeds to powder. The mixtures of powders, granules, and liquids can be mixed completely. Moreover, it can dissolve solids into liquids very easily.
With the help of these blenders, the user can now make healthy shakes and can also blend cake mix in the bowl itself. They are quite easy to operate and speedy in nature as far as its functioning is concerned. Their parts can be detached from each other safely for washing. They have attached devices like a power bell shaft, beaker, stainless steel whisk attachment and chopper attachment.
The most striking and beneficial aspect that is attached with these blenders is that they are time efficient and their use has been proved quite helpful for the women workers who wish to finish their work within less time and carry on with their official work. When it comes to small and particular tasks, they are the perfect choice. However, they do not involve much uses as compared to other blenders.
A wide range of applications are associated with the use of blenders entailing microbiology and food science. In addition, they provide numerous other configurations for laboratory employment. The prominent factors that are playing a major role in raising the share of the hand blender market include rise in the frequency of women employees and technological advancements. The market is currently undergoing a major trend of rising urbanization across the globe.
The only factor that is turning to be a major obstacle in the hand blender market growth includes danger and risks involved with the counterfeit products. Hand Blender Market is likely to display the highest CAGR in the next couple of years, as the demand is tremendously rising across the globe.
As far as the geographical region is concerned, North America is lately been deemed as the leader of the market and it is simultaneously accounting for the largest share in the market. On the other hand, it is likely that Europe and Asia Pacific will emerge as the prominent regions in the market. The key players operating in the Hand Blender Market include Braun, Breville, Cuisinart, Vitamix, Whirlpool, Philips, Electrolux, Esge, K-Tec, Panasonic, and Russell Hobbs.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Iris Ohyama
• JVC Kenwood
• Russell Hobbs
• Hamilton Beach
• Proctor Silex
• Kenwood Appliances
• Casa Bugatti
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Cordless Hand Blenders
• Cord Hand Blenders
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Online Sale
• Offline Sale
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Hand Blenders sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Hand Blenders manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Hand Blenders Manufacturers
• Hand Blenders Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Hand Blenders Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA