Global Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA) Market is classified on the basis of product type, applications and geography. Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate or HEMA is a chemical compound which is a monomer. It is basically a clear and colourless liquid. It is primarily used to make a wide range of polymers based products.
The factors that propel the growth of the Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate Market include increasing demand and wide range of applications. On the other hand, there are certain factors that may hamper the growth of the market such as skin irritation, sore throat, cough, etc.
Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA) Market is classified on the basis of product type as 97% HEMA, 95% HEMA, and others. Based on applications, the global market is segmented asadhesives, paints & coating, contact lenses, printing inks and others.
Based on geography, the Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA) Market spans North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa.
The North American region consists of the U.S., and Canada. Latin America region consists of Mexico and Brazil. The Western European region consists of Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain. The Eastern European region consists of Poland and Russia. Asia Pacific region consists of China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand. The Middle East and Africa region consists of GCC, South Africa and North Africa. European market is anticipated to rise at a higher CAGR in the forecast period owing to rise in chemical applications across all verticals. North America is an anticipated to rise at a higher CAGR in the forecast period owing to rise in medical infrastructure. MEA regions are also expected to follow the trend in the forecast period.
Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA) Industry include Dow, Evonik, Nippon Shokubai, GEO, Hickory, Sanlian Chem, Anhui Renxin, Fangda Science, Anshun Chem, Mitsubishi Rayon, Hechuang Chem, Dayang Chem, and others.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Mitsubishi Rayon
• Nippon Shokubai
• Sanlian Chem
• Anhui Renxin
• Zibo Xinglu Chemical
• Anshun Chem
• Fangda Chem
• Hechuang Chem
• Sanmu Group
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Reactive Resins
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA) Manufacturers
• Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate (HEMA) Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA