Global Industrial Gelatin Market is segmented, By Application into Coated Abrasive, Match, Adhesives, Paintball, Paper Industry, Textile Industry, Others. Technical gelatin or Industrial gelatin is widely used for the papermaking, forage, silk cloth, furniture, packing, textile, printing and dyeing, coating and sizing, matches, photographic film, panel, furniture, photographic film, etc. Based on its chemical and physical properties, Industrial gelatin plays an important role in photographic industry. When making photographic film, industrial gelatin plays a role in the preparation of silver halide emulsions.
For carbonless paper production as a micro encapsulation, industrial gelatin is used. Industrial gelatin is an excellent sizing agent, with respect to the production of papers. Industrial gelatin has advantages such that it is resistant to the surface abrasion, it can increase the wet, dry strength. As far as the oil droplet gelatin form a protective colloid film is concerned, it is a good stabilizing agent and emulsifier as well. Industrial Gelatin is characterized by Jelly Strength. Industrial Gelatin Market is segmented, By Raw Material Analysis into Pig skin, Bones (pig and cow), Bovine hides and others (fish skin and sheep skin).
Industrial Gelatin Market is segmented, By Geographical Region into Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe).
Europe holds the largest market share in terms of production. Germany and France are the largest consumers of gelatin in the global market, with increasing share of more than half of the total consumption of the gelatin in Europe. In Asia-Pacific, China is anticipated to dominate the regional market in future; thanks to the Growing government support, and better infrastructure.Industrial Gelatin Market Key Players include Weishardt Group, PB Gelatins, Gelita AG., Catalent Pharma Solutions, Roxlor LLC., Capsugel Inc., Rousselot S.A.S., Norland Products Inc., Nitta Gelatin Inc. and Sterling Gelatin.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• PB Gelatins
• Kenney & Ross Limited (K&R)
• Nitta Gelatin
• Gelken Gelatin
• Weishardt Group
• SAMMI INDUSTRY
• Narmada Gelatines
• India Gelatine & Chemicals
• Cda Gelatin
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Bone Glue
• Hide Glue
• Protein Gel
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Industrial Gelatin capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Industrial Gelatin manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Industrial Gelatin Manufacturers
• Industrial Gelatin Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Industrial Gelatin Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA