Global Inflatable Sport Balls Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years. It is imperative to measure the pressure of inflatable balls like volleyballs and footballs thus affecting its bounce. Therefore, standardizing the pressures ensure that the balls do not go haywire during crucial matches and leagues. Air pressure in a ball is measured by a pressure gauge, against pressure balance. Practically, a wide boundary is allowed on pressure of balls used during competitions with the only reason being air pressure depends on temperature. Market driving factors responsible for the growth of inflatable sport balls market include rise in sporting events and demand for outdoor games. Also, the rise in corporate sport games and outing events add to the market growth.
Based on segmentation by type, the inflatable sport balls market includes indoor game and outdoor games. Based on segmentation by age-group, the inflatable sport balls market includes age group 4-10, 10-15 and 15 and above. Based on segmentation by application, the inflatable sport balls market includes Grippy Football, color basketball, skill balls, rugby coaching ball, softy Australian football, foam Australian football, mini soccer ball etc.
Geographical segmentation for inflatable sport balls market include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. APAC market holds a significant share owing to rise in sporting events and leagues. India, China and Japan account for a major share in APAC market. Europe and North America also grew at a significant share in estimated period and is also expected to grow in the upcoming years due to commercialization of coaching and sporting events. The key players in the inflatable sport balls market include Nike, Adidas, STAR, Spalding, Wilson,Molten, Decathlon, Under Armour, LOTTO, Rawlings, SELECT, PUMA, MIKASA, Lining, UMBRO, Baden, Canterbury, DIADORA, Gilbert and Peak.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Under Armour
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Soccer Balls
• American Footballs
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Direct Sale
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Inflatable Sport Balls sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Inflatable Sport Balls manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Inflatable Sport Balls Manufacturers
• Inflatable Sport Balls Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Inflatable Sport Balls Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA