The global kitchen and toilet linen market is expected to display higher growth rate over the next five years. Rapid surge in the kitchen and toilet linen market is credited to the rising demand for atheistically pleasing, practical and beautiful kitchen & bathroom linen. Other factors responsible for robust market growth include rising disposable income, improved living standards and changing lifestyle. Growing demand for kitchen and toilet linen, particularly from Asia-Pacific & North America region, is expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Availability of variety in products and broader price ranges are the key factors fostering the market growth across the globe. Different types of kitchen linen include linen tea towels, aprons, grill gloves, baskets and napkins. Globally, market is predicted to generate massive revenue over next five years, providing numerous opportunities for industry participants to invest in research and development of the kitchen and toilet linen market.
Development of functional, durable and impeccably stylish kitchen linen is predicted to pool large number of consumers over the forecast period. Increasing promotional activities and adoption of aggressive marketing strategies by leading businesses are expected to favor industry expansion in the upcoming years. Introduction of natural-quality linen, which are nice to wear, easy to wash and durable is propelling market demand in the past few years.
Several manufactures are focusing on the development of luxurious, high performing and super soft kitchen and toilet linen to attract more consumers and gain competitive edge in the market. Large-scale demand for high-quality and environment-friendly fabrics is expanding market reach of kitchen and toilet linen industry worldwide. Availability of new & improved designs in linen products are gaining widespread popularity among end-users across the globe.
The kitchen and toilet linen market is broadly categorized into three major segments based on the product type such as toilet and cotton terry toweling, other linen of cotton and manmade fibers. The toilet and cotton terry toweling segment is growing rapidly in the with substantial revenue generation in the last few years.
The market is divided by region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa. North America has shown major growth in recent years owing to the rise in the implementation of latest technologies in manufacturing sector, surge in number of research & development activities in the region and existence of well-established industrial infrastructure. In European region, Germany, France, and United Kingdom are projected to witness steady growth due to growing concerns regarding quality and materials used in linen products, and rising import activities.
Asia-Pacific region is estimated to hold major share in the market with massive growth in forecast period. Countries such as Japan, China and Singapore are leading the Asia-Pacific market with growing demand for natural fiber kitchen linen, increasing production by regional businesses, rising disposable income, and significant investment by leading industry players considering the potential growth opportunities in the region. The key players in the kitchen and toilet linen market are Caro Home Co., LinenMe Co., IKEA Holdings B.V., C&R Textiles Ltd., Bycop SAL, and Asiatex Corporation.
The reports help answer the following questions:
• What is the current size of the kitchen and toilet linen market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
• How is the kitchen and toilet linen market divided into different product segments?
• How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
• How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
• What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
• Overall kitchen and toilet linen market size, 2011-2022
• Kitchen and toilet linen market size by product segment, 2011-2022
• Growth rates of the overall kitchen and toilet linen market and different product segments, 2011-2022
• Shares of different product segments of the overall kitchen and toilet linen market, 2011, 2017 and 2022
The market data is given for the following product segments:
• Kitchen and toilet linen of cotton terry toweling
• Other kitchen and toilet linen of cotton
• Kitchen and toilet linen of man-made fibres
• Kitchen and toilet linen of other materials
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
• Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the kitchen and toilet linen market in the world and in the top 10 global countries to 2022
• Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
• Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
• Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Research Support Specialist, USA