The global Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Market is estimated to rise at an exponential rate in the forthcoming years owing to augmentation in the applications and widening of scope across the globe. Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System is defined as a system that is employed for imaging electric circuits promptly on printed circuit board (PCB) with no usage of any mask. It can also be abbreviated as LDI.
Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) technology has been able to solve many complications that have come on the way. The system is considered to be the most favorable method as compared with other processes. It has been proven quite beneficial for track as well as spaces. The manufactures are taking up various steps to advance the system and produce it at considerably reduced cost as well as less implementation duration. The market is gaining huge popularity across the globe due to burgeoning applications and growing sectors.
The factors that are acting as major boosters to the Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Market growth may include robust industrialization, urbanization, technological advancements, burgeoning demands among the end users, product differentiations, technological innovations, rising applications, constant innovations, enhancements in the technology, rising prerequisites, and augmentation in the investments by the leading investments.
Moreover, it has been observed that the rising prerequisites for enhanced functionality and miniaturization is in turn boosting up the overall Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Market share across the globe. Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Industry is categorized by product as Light Source: 405nm, Light Source: 355nm, and others.
The market is segmented on the basis of application as Medical, Industrial, Transport, Automotive and others. Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Market is classified by geography as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, and India.
As far as the geographical region goes, North America is lately been considered as the dominant region of the Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Market and it is simultaneously holding a considerable share in the Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Market owing to robust industrialization, developed economies, technological developments, burgeoning applications, rise in the level of awareness among the end users, augmentation in the investments by the leading manufacturers.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific and Europe are also gradually expanding and emerging as one of the promising regions in the Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System industry, the reason being emergence of the market growth opportunities in these regions. The key players operating in the LDI System Market are recognized as ORC Manufacturing, Fuji Film, Orbotech, Hitachi, Manz, Limata, SCREEN Holdings, and Delphi Laser.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• ORC Manufacturing
• Fuji Film
• SCREEN Holdings
• Delphi Laser
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Light Source: 355nm
• Light Source: 405nm
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Standard and Hdi PCB
• Solder Mask
• Thick-Copper and Ceramic PCB
• Oversized PCB
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Manufacturers
• Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) System Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA