Global Laser Displacement Sensor Market is expected to rise at a steady CAGR in the forthcoming years. The mechanism of laser displacement sensor ranging is a technique in which triangulation is used by combination of light emission and position sensitive device to achieve ranging. Simply put, a laser displacement sensor uses a laser beam to determine the distance of moving object. Laser displacement sensor is more often confused with laser rangefinder and hence the high speed of light is not suitable for significantly higher sub-millimeter measurements in which triangulation and other methods are prominently used.
Driving factors in the laser displacement sensor market includes rise in use of laser displacement sensors in consumers and automotive electronics segment and rise in demand for laser displacement from various industries. Other factors such as rise in demand for automation in automobiles and increase in spending add to the market growth. Also, the increase in use of laser displacement sensors in various domain such as material handling, robotics and machine tools also contribute to the market growth.
Based on segmentation by range, the laser displacement sensor includes less than 100mm, 100mm to 300mm and more than 300mm. Based on end-user segmentation, the laser displacement sensor market includes aerospace and defense, industrial, consumer electronics and automotive. Automotive sector held a significant share in the global market and is also expected to grow in the upcoming years.
Geographically, the laser displacement sensor market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a significant CAGR and are also expected to grow in the global market. India and China are the key regions in the APAC market. Europe and North America also dominate the global market owing to technological enhancements. Middle-East and African regions are also expected to grow in the forthcoming years.
The key players in the laser displacement sensor market include SICK AG, OMRON Corporation, ZSY group LTD, Keyence Corporation, Mechanical Technology, Incorporated, Panasonic Corporation, Cognex Corporation, Banner Engineering Corp., TURCK GmbH Co. KG and Micro-Epsilon.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Schmitt Industries
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Triangulation Analysis
• Echo Analysis
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Small Parts
• Sheet Metal
• Cylinder Barrel
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Laser Displacement Sensors capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Laser Displacement Sensors manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Laser Displacement Sensors Manufacturers
• Laser Displacement Sensors Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Laser Displacement Sensors Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA