Global Laser Printer Market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region. A laser printer is a popular type of personal computer printer that uses a non-impact, photocopier technology.A type of printer that utilizes a laser beam to produce an image on a drum. A laser beam fires on a mechanical cylinder known as a photoreceptor. The light of the laser modifies electrical charge on the drum wherever it hits. The drum is then rolled through a pool of toner, which is picked up by the charged portions of the drum. Finally, the toner is transferred to the paper through a blend of heat and pressure.
Laser printers generate a very high-quality print and possess the capability to print an almost unlimited variety of fonts. Most laser printers come with a basic set of fonts, called internal or resident fonts. Based on the product type, the global market share is classified into Single Function A4 LaserPrinter, Multifunction A4 Laser Printer. Based on laser printer types, the laser printer market share is classified into personal, office, workgroup, production, and color.Personal laser printers are very small. They are designed to fit comfortably on a desk with other computer equipment and are intended to be connected to a single computer for use by one user. These personal printers are simplex and can be connected to a multi-user computer for personal use.
Office laserprinters may be used by a single person, or shared by a small group of user. These normally provide both a Centronics parallel and a serial port as standard, and are usually capable of running both ports concurrently, allowing at least two computers to be attached.Workgroup laser printers are normally designed for sharing between a numbers of users in a network. These are designed to run unsupervised, tucked away in the corner. Normally, workgroup printers provide both a Centronics parallel port and a serial port. While, they provide normal parallel and serial ports, majority of workgroup printers are intended to be used with computer networks comprising several personal computers or minicomputers, or a blendof both.
Color laser printers extract and syndicatethe best features of laser and inkjet technology to a multi-purpose printer package. The technology is based on traditional monochrome laser printing, but uses additional components to create color images and documents. Color laser printers use a CMYK toner combination. Based on size, the laser printer market is classified into small, medium, and large.Based on application, the laser printer market size is classified into Mobile Computing, school, Corporate, others.Further, based on end users, the laser printer market share is classified into Small Businesses, Medium Businesses and Enterprises.
Geographically, the global market is segmented into North America, Europe, China, Japan, and Southeast Asia, India. The key players in the global market are HP, Samsung, Canon, Konica-Minolta, FUJI, Xerox, Epson, Kyocera, Brother, and Ricoh.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Fuji Xerox
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Black and White Laser Printers
• Color Laser Printers
• Multifunction Laser Printers
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Home & Home Office
• Small & Medium Business
• Large Business & Workgroups
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Laser Printers capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Laser Printers manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Laser Printers Manufacturers
• Laser Printers Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Laser Printers Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA