Global Metal Cleaning Equipment Market is segmented on the basis of chemical type, washing type, technology, movement, and region. The cleaning process is used as a significant inspection step, as a way for preparing surfaces for further processes and as an ultimate finish. Metals and their surface finishes are softer, more porous, and more easily damaged than is often imagined. Metal equipment must be cleaned from time to prevent damage and maintain efficiency of operation. The chemical cleaning of metals has a number of advantages over mechanical cleaning methods. The greatest of these are that the metal equipment to be cleaned doesn’t need to be pull to pieces and reassembled, and the cleaning doesn’t damage the equipment, leaving areas that are more vulnerable to corrosion than before.
Metal equipment conventionally gets both - inorganic and organic substances deposited on it, coming from corroding metal, lubricating oils, deposits from hard water, deposited product, etc. Equipment should be cleaned in an area protected from airborne or other sources of contamination. Metal Cleaning Equipment Market is classified, by chemical type into Solvent Metal Cleaning, Aqueous Metal Cleaning.The market for water-based metal cleaning equipment does hold tremendous growth potential as clients are increasingly demanding alternatives with respect to solvent-based equipment. Emissions from chemicals used in solvent-based equipment have been linked to numerous health issues for workers and harsh effects on the environment. Concerns regarding this fact, apart from initiation of severe emission control norms would encourage a rising number of industries in picking up aqueous-based solutions over solvent-based ones.
Aqueous metal cleaning solutions don’t contain ozone-depleting chemicals and VOCs. Besides, unlike several petroleum-based solvent-based cleaning solutions, aqueous-based cleaning solutions come across as nonflammable and are least risky when it comes to handling them.Solvent-based solutions account for the largest market share of the global market in terms of revenue generation in Europe, due to their vast applications. Metal Cleaning Equipment Market is classified, by technology into Open Tank Single Stage Equipment, Open Tanks Multistage Equipment, Tunnel Metal Equipment, and Cabin Metal Equipment. Metal Cleaning Equipment Market is classified, by movement into Conveyer Belt, Belt Conveyers, Carousel Conveyers, Overhead Conveyers, Rotating Cylinder, and Programmable.
Metal Cleaning Equipment Market is classified, by applications into Automotive, General Manufacturing, Aerospace, and others. Metal Cleaning Equipment Market is segmented, geographically into North America, Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.Germany is the biggest revenue generator in Europe’s metal cleaning equipment market. This could be attributed to the presence of a large number of small- and medium-sized manufacturing as well as processing industries in the country coupled with numerous large manufacturing companies operating in verticals such as industrial equipment, automotive, and electronics.
Presence of startups is also contributing to the leading position of Germany in the market. In terms of revenue as well as unit consignments, Germany’s contribution to the European metal cleaning equipment industry is, at present, at its peak. Metal Cleaning Equipment Industry key players are DurrEcoclean, Pero, Karl Roll, Rosler, MecWash, Sturm, Rippert, Cemastir, LS Industries, Hekeda, Lidong, Keepahead, Keweison, Branson, Firbimatic, ILSA and Tierra Tech.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Durr Ecoclean
• Karl Roll
• LS Industries
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Solvent Metal Cleaning Equipment
• Aqueous Metal Cleaning Equipment
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• General Manufacturing
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Metal Cleaning Equipment capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Metal Cleaning Equipment manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Metal Cleaning Equipment Manufacturers
• Metal Cleaning Equipment Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Metal Cleaning Equipment Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA