Global microwave absorber market is expected to commercially rise at a steady CAGR in the forecast period. Technically, microwave absorbers are materials that lessen the energy in an electromagnetic wave. Absorbers are used in an extensive range of applications to eradicate stray or unwanted radiation that could obstruct with a system’s operation. Absorbers can be used externally to decrease the reflection from or transmission to specific objects and can also be used internally to lessen oscillations caused by cavity resonance. They can also be used to recreate a free space environment by eliminating reflections in an anechoic chamber.
The factors that propel the market growth includes rise in spending on defence systems. In addition, growth in the electronic segment and ever increasing demand for finished electronic goods will continue to boost the growth of the microwave absorber market. On the other hand, there are also factors that hamper the growth of the market such as taxes imposed on raw materials and finished goods of microwave absorbents. In addition, unfavourable export & import policies can hinder the growth of the market. The microwave absorber market research report is classified on the basis of forms, product type, applications and geography.
On the basis of forms, market is segmented as insertion loss microwave absorbers, reflectivity microwave absorbers, magnetic microwave absorbers, dielectric microwave absorbers and moldable microwave absorbers. Insertion loss microwave absorbers aim to reduce the microwave signals during its journey from one point to another. Reflectivity microwave absorbers on the other hand simple reflect the microwave signals.
Magnetic absorbers make use of filler with ferromagnetic properties. This provides the absorber a high permeability and high magnetic loss. Advantages include the ability to greatly compress the wavelength owing to the high permeability aiding quarter wavelength resonant absorbers at a thickness that are a fraction of the free space wavelength. Moreover, magnetic absorbers are best for cavity resonance damping since the magnetic field is a maximum on the conductive surface where the absorber is placed.
Disadvantages of magnetic absorber include its weight and high cost. Magnetic absorbers come in numerous elastomer forms comprising silicone, urethane, nitrile and neoprene. The matrix material is usually selected for its physical properties. Magnetic absorbers are also available in a rigid epoxy form. These absorbers are easy to machine and are mostly used in load applications.
Dielectric absorbers have no magnetic properties. The loss mechanism is purely dielectric. The loss can rise from a range of sources within the dielectric. Dielectric absorbers are typically made in a low cost foam form but can also be used with elastomers. Advantages are low cost and weight. Disadvantages are higher conductivity preventing usage in contact with electronic equipment and their dearth of performance in most cavity resonance applications owing to their lack of magnetic absorption.
Both magnetic and dielectric absorbers are available in moldable forms. This could be a two-part liquid which cures at room or higher temperatures or could be in the form of injection moldable pellets.
Based on applications, the microwave absorber market research report is classified as military & defence, automation, electronics & telecommunications, chemicals, textiles and healthcare. Geographically, the microwave absorber market research report is classified as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. In case of geographical region, North America is projected to account a major share of the microwave absorber market research report due to its defence sector which is a major consumer. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth rates in the upcoming years owing to the electronic component manufacturing sector.
Some of the global key players that fuel the growth of the microwave absorber market research report include Cuming Microwave Corporation, Laird, Western Rubber & Supply, Inc., ARC Technologies, DMAS, MAST Technologies, Murata, Parker Chomerics, COMTEST, and Kemtron.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Laird Tech
• Paker Chomerics
• Murata Manufacturing
• Cuming Microwave Corporation
• E?C Anechoic Chambers
• ARC Technologies
• MAST Technologies
• Dongshin Microwave
• MTG Corporation
• AFT Microwave
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Pyramidal Microwave Absorbers
• Wedge Microwave Absorber
• Walk on Microwave Absorber
• Convoluted Microwave Absorbers
• Hybrid Microwave Absorbers
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Interference Suppression
• Anechoic Chambers
The study objectives of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Microwave Absorbers capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Microwave Absorbers manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Microwave Absorbers Manufacturers
• Microwave Absorbers Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Microwave Absorbers Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
rica and Middle East & Africa)
Research Support Specialist, USA