The global MMR vaccine market is segmented on the basis of product, application and geography. MMR vaccine is also known as MPR vaccine. It is an immunization vaccine against measles, mumps and rubella. It is a mixture of live attenuated viruses of the three diseases, administered via injection. The measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccineis recommended for all children. It protects against three potentially serious illnesses. It is a two-part vaccination, and in most states, you must prove your children have gotten it before they can enter school. If you are an adult who has not had the vaccination or the diseases, you may need the MMR vaccine.
The MMR vaccine market is expected to grow during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of this market are high prevalence of diseases, rising government and non-government funding for MMR vaccine development, increasing investments by companies and increasing focus on immunization programs.The MMR vaccine is generally administered to children around the age of one year, with a second dose before starting school (i.e. age 4/5). The second dose is a dose to produce immunity in the small number of persons (2-5%) who fail to develop measles immunity after the first dose.
Disease indication, included in the vaccines market are influenza, pneumococcal disease, diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (DTP), rotavirus,hepatitis, polio, varicella, meningococcal disease, mumps, measles, and rubella (MMR), human papilloma virus (HPV) infection, and others. The pneumococcal disease segment is expected to account for the largest share of the vaccines market in 2016. High incidence of pneumococcal infections is driving the growth of this market.
The key target audience for MMR vaccine market are vaccine manufacturers, vaccine research institutes, clinical laboratories, vaccine associations, research and consulting firms, vaccine product distributors, group purchasing organizations, vaccine raw material suppliers, immunization centers, vaccine development institutes and organizations, hospitals and laboratories, biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies.On the basis of product, the MMR vaccines market is segmented into monovalent vaccines and multivalent vaccines. The segment “monovalent vaccines” is expected to account for the largest share of this market.
The large share of the market is attributed to rising prevalence of diseases and increasing government and non-government initiatives for vaccine R&D activities.On the basis of application, the MMR vaccines market is segmented into pediatrics, adolescents, adults, elderly and so on.On the basis of geography, the MMR vaccines market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
Growth in the North America region is primarily driven by government initiatives for immunization against diseases such as influenza and HPV in the North America countries.The key players of MMR vaccines industry are AstellasPharma Inc., CSL Limited, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Medlmmune LLC, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & CO, Pfizer, Sanofi Pasteur, Serum Institute and India Pvt. Ltd.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Seqirus GmbH
• Serum Institute of India
• Sanofi Pasteur
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global MMR Vaccine sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key MMR Vaccine manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA