The global modified silicone market is expected to grow at an exponential CAGR in the years to come. Modified silicone is a type of fluid that is said to have enhanced functionality and advanced properties as compared to the general dimethyl silicone fluid. This additional functionality is attained by carrying out novel innovations of numerous organic groups. The most striking features associated with it may entail excellent water-solubility, greater lubricity, and heightened compatibility with organic materials. It displays exceptional physical as well as chemical properties. A wide range of applications is associated with it ranging from construction, chemical, personal care, medicinal, automotives, electrical and electronics, to pharmaceuticals. The product is gaining huge recognition across the globe due to its augmented benefits and applications.
The factors that are playing a vital role in raising the market share may include robust industrialization, urbanization, mounting demands among various end user industries, rise in the product extensions, technological innovations, rising applications across various sectors, constant innovations, and rise in the investments by the leading investments.
In addition, emergence of leading manufacturers in the market is also having an optimistic impact on the market growth. Global Modified Silicone Market is segmented on the basis of type as Reactive Silicone Fluid, and Non-Reactive Silicone Fluid. The only factor that is acting as a major hurdle in the market growth may include soaring prices of raw material.
It has been anticipated that the Modified Silicone Market will witness a robust growth in the forthcoming years owing to rising applications and scope across the globe. Modified Silicone Market is segmented on the basis of application as Construction, Consumer Care, Coating, Performance Additive, and others. Modified Silicone Market is segmented on the basis of geography as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, and India.
Among all the geographical regions, it has been noticed that Asia Pacific is lately considered as the largest market and it is estimated that the region will go on displaying a robust growth in the next couple of years, the reason being augmented demand for the product, growth in the disposable income, rising production, augmented production, robust economic growth, developing nations, rising prerequisites, and rise in the investments by the leading manufacturers.
On the contrary, North America and Europe are also witnessing a substantial growth due to rise in the market growth opportunities in these regions. The key players operating in the Modified Silicone Market are recognized as Bluestar Silicones, BASF, Siltech, Dow Corning, WACKER, BRB International BV, Evonik, Momentive, and Shin Etsu.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Dow Corning
• Shin Etsu
• Bluestar Silicones
• BRB International BV
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Reactive Silicone Fluid
• Non-Reactive Silicone Fluid
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Performance Additive
• Consumer Care
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Modified Silicone capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Modified Silicone manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Modified Silicone Manufacturers
• Modified Silicone Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Modified Silicone Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA