The Global Natural Pigment Market is expected to grow exponentially in the years to come. The international Natural Pigment Market may be divided by Type of Product, Type of End Users, and the Area. The division of the international Natural Pigment Market on the source of Type of Product shows the trades size in Thousands MT, Profits in Million US$, Product price in US$/MT, market stake and development percentage of respective category. It is principally divided into Monascus Color, Capsanthin, and Lutein.
The division of the international Natural Pigment Market on the source of Type of End Users emphasizes on the position and view-point for most important uses and the end users, trades capacity, market segment and development percentage of Natural Pigment for respective use, comprising Capsanthin, Lutein, and the Others.
The division of the international Natural Pigment Market on the source of Area extends by means of manufacture, ingestion, profits in terms of million US$, market segment and development percentage of Natural Pigment in these areas, during the prediction period. It spans North America, Europe, India, China, Japan, and Southeast Asia.
The international Natural Pigment Industry rivalry by topmost industrialists is based on Natural Pigment trades capacity, Price in US$/MT, Profits in Million US$ and market segment for respective industrialist or company. Some of the important companies operating in the Natural Pigment Market on the international basis are Yunnan Rainbow Biotech, Luhaibao Biotech, Akay Flavous and Aromatics, CHRHANSEN, Synthite, AVT, D.D. Williamson, Extractors, BASF, BOHAO Biotech, DSM, Qingdao CITECH, Tianxu Natural Pigment, Tianyi Biotech, Naturex, LONGPING HIGH-TECH, ZHONGDA BIOLOGICAL, Greenfood Biotech, Chenguang Biotech, Dongzhixing Biotech, Huaming Pigment, San-Ei-Gen, Redstar Chemistry, Zhongjin Natural Pigment, Plant Lipids, Tianyin Shengwu, Sensient, and Yunnan Tonghai. Now days, the trend of mergers and acquisitions is being followed to transcend the barriers with respect to competition.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Plant Lipids
• Akay Flavous and Aromatics
• D.D. Williamson
• Chenguang Biotech
• BOHAO Biotech
• Qingdao CITECH
• ZHONGDA BIOLOGICAL
• Luhaibao Biotech
• Tianxu Natural Pigment
• Zhongjin Natural Pigment
• Tianyi Biotech
• Tianyin Shengwu
• Dongzhixing Biotech
• Huaming Pigment
• Greenfood Biotech
• LONGPING HIGH-TECH
• Redstar Chemistry
• Yunnan Tonghai
• Yunnan Rainbow Biotech
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Monascus colour
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Natural Pigment capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Natural Pigment manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Natural Pigment Manufacturers
• Natural Pigment Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Natural Pigment Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA