The global onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) drug market is expected to rise at a substantial CAGR in the years to come. Onychomycosis is an infection that is basically a fungal disease of the nail. It is also known as Tinea Unguium. The person’s toenails and fingernails get affected. Proper treatment is being given to the patient based on the symptoms. Terbinafine is the most popular medication that is employed for curing the particular infection. Moreover, the medication can also be deployed to treat other forms of illnesses such as pityriasis versicolor, ringworm, and fungal nail infections. It can be consumed via mouth or applied to the skin in the form of a cream or ointment.
Researches and studies show that other types of cream or ointment are not as effective as Terbinafine when it comes to the treatment of nail infections as they may lead to itchiness and other side effects. Terbinafine has been recognized as one of the most proficient medications among all. As far as the working of the medication goes, it works by lessening the ability of fungi to form sterols. The product is gaining huge recognition across the globe as the demands and applications among the population are rising on a robust rate.
The factors responsible for raising the Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Market share may entail robust industrialization, urbanization, rise in the internet shopping, rising inclinations, rise in the prerequisites, mounting skin and nail infections among adults, rising concerns regarding health, mounting disposable income, constant innovations, technological advancements, augmentation in the disposable income, increased awareness among the end users, rising demand from the customers, and rise in the investments by the leading investments.
Global Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Market is segmented on the basis of product type as Capsule, Ointment, Tablet, and others. On the basis of type, it can also be segregated as External, and Oral. It has been estimated that the Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Market will display a robust growth in near future due to rising applications and scope across the globe.
Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Market is segmented based on product usage type as External Medicine, Oral Medication, and others. Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Market is segmented by end user as Children, The Aged, The Middle-aged, and others. Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Market is segmented based on geography as North America, Southeast Asia, China, Europe, Japan, and India.
Among all the geographical regions, North America is lately been recognized as the leader of the market and it is accounting for the largest share in the market, the reason being robust industrialization, urbanization, and rising health issues among the population. On the other hand, it is likely that Asia Pacific and Europe will soon come up as one of the promising regions owing to rise in the market growth opportunities in these regions.
The prominent players operating in the Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Market are recognized as Pfizer, Yangtze River, Torrent Pharma, J&J, Chengdu Brilliant, Novartis, Qilu Pharmaceutical, Galderma pharm, Zhejiang Deyer, Valeant Pharma, Moberg, and Hubei Hengan, TARO, Perrigo, Xiuzheng, and Pharmaceutical.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Johnson & Johnson
• Valeant Pharma
• Kaken Pharmaceutical
• Xiuzheng Pharmaceutical
• Qilu Pharmaceutical
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Oral Type
• External Use Type
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Age under 18
• Age 18-50
• Age above 50
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Manufacturers
• Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Onychomycosis (Tinea Unguium) Drug Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA