Global Outdoor Tent Market is segmented on the basis of product as dome, geodesic, tunnel, and others. A cover of fabric sheets attached with poles and ropes specifically employed in recreational activities is known as an outdoor tent. The most extensive use of these tents has been observed while carrying out camping. The most striking properties that are linked with these tents include portability, compressed design, eco-friendly, economical, and lightweight nature.
It has been observed that now-a-days, the official life has turned much strenuous for the working population, because of which they are engaging themselves in outdoor activities like camping, picnicking, bird-watching, hiking, and day-tripping that will offer them an opportunity to get away from the maddening crowd. They are calling for some quiet time that would connect them with nature and their closed ones.
This particular requirement of the population has eventually given a boost to the Outdoor Tent Market. Moreover, the demand for environmentally friendly camping tents is tremendously rising, due to which the manufacturers are putting in more efforts to innovate such tents that are waterproof in nature plus, they possess solvent free coatings over them. That has eventually proven as quite beneficial for the patients who are suffering from respiratory problems.
The prominent factors that are playing a major role in boosting up the demand of the Outdoor Tent Market include rising involvement of the population in outdoor activities, innovations in the market, rise in the investments by the leading manufacturers, increase in the environmental awareness among the masses, easy availability of the products at online stores, growth in the adventure tourism, setting up of government initiatives regarding the promotion of camping, and rise in the industrialization.
The factors that are hampering the growth of the market entails rise in the popularity of RVs and glamping, mounting requirements for the maintenance of camp stoves and unsuitable weather conditions. Owing to all the above-mentioned factors, it has been anticipated that the Outdoor Tent Market will witness a robust growth in the next couple of years. Outdoor Tent Market is segmented on the basis of retail format as specialty outdoor sports shops, online retailers, sports chain stores, and others. Outdoor Tent Market is segmented on the basis of application as recreational activities, commercial, and others.
Outdoor Tent Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. As far as the geographical region is concerned, Europe is lately occupying the largest share in the market and it is anticipated that the region will display a robust growth in the near future. Besides, camping has been recognized as one of the most popular outdoor activity in Europe. On the other hand, North America is also coming up as one of the promising regions as huge market opportunities are emerging in the particular region.
The key players operating in the Outdoor Tent Market include Sierra Designs, Simex Outdoor, North Face, Nemo Equipment, Vango, Hilleberg, Outwell, Big Agnes, Oase Outdoors, Coleman, and Johnson Outdoors.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Big Agnes
• Cascade designs
• Mountain Hardwear
• Sierra Designs
• Terra Nova
• The north face
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Single Tent
• Double Tents
• Four People Tent
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Disaster Relief
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Outdoor Tent sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Outdoor Tent manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Outdoor Tent Manufacturers
• Outdoor Tent Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Outdoor Tent Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA