Global panel saw market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography. Panel saw is a sawing machine with a sliding table used to cut sheets into sized parts. It consists of a spherical saw and an upright framework that supports the work piece and a track that the spherical saw travels along. Panel saw is used by cabinet shops to simply cut profiles, plywood, panels, solid-wood, laminates, MDF, melamine sheets, and plastic sheets into sizes or cabinet components. It is also used by sign shops for cutting sheets of plastic, aluminium, and wood for their sign blanks.
Panel saws have a saw blade or scoring along with a main saw blade. Scoring is used to produce a groove, mainly in double side laminate before the main saw rips the piece apart to stay away from chipping. The scoring saw rotates in an opposite direction to the main saw to avoid chipping. A vertical panel saw is normally used to save space, because these units generally have fewer characters but take up very little floor space. Horizontal panel saw units do sit on the ground and possess a table for the saw. They do take up more floor room but contain extra characters that the vertical models are devoid of.
Some panel saw units just contain a saw control, letting the operator turn the saw on & off, and allow the operator to control the cutting depth. Panel saw could also be used at home. If you are doing broad remodelling, a panel saw is very useful. It is mostly good for cutting large pieces of wood such as 4 by 8 plywood; when regular table saw won’t work. A panel saw provides the accuracy of a table saw without lifting the board and pushing it through the saw blade. Unfortunately, a conventional panel saw needs a lot of space, as it is normally mounted against a wall.
Panel saws cut either perpendicular or parallel to the long axis of a piece of plywood. It is not capable for making angled cuts, or generally they are capable of making beveled cuts on the sheet goods. The panel saw market has been undergoing a transitional phase in the recent couple of years. The continuous advancements in technologies and the rapidly increasing infrastructural development projects have influenced the demand for panel saw market. The growing interest of investors, government funding, and the increasing trend of automation are also expected to grow the panel saw market in the next couple of years.
Based on product type, the panel saw market is classified as electronic panel saw, sliding table saw, reciprocating panel saw, and so on. Based on application, the panel saw market is classified as wood based panel, panel furniture, wooden door & floor board and so on.
Based on geography, the panel saw industry is classified as North America, Middle East & Africa, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. Key players operating in the panel saw industry are Schelling, Biesse, HOMAG, Altendorf, KDT, Giben, Unisunx, Weinig, Nanxing, SCM, MAS, TAI CHAN, MeiJing, GONGYOU, Fulpow, Hendrick, Qingdao Songchuan, Hengrun Xiang, Qingdao Sanmu and Holytek.
The global Panel Saw market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx.x % between 2018 and 2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• TAI CHAN
• Hengrun Xiang
• Qingdao Sanmu
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Electronic Panel Saw
• Reciprocating Panel Saw
• Sliding Table Saw
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Panel Furniture
• Wood Based Panel
• Wooden Door & Floor Board
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Panel Saw capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Panel Saw manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Panel Saw Manufacturers
• Panel Saw Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Panel Saw Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA