Global Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are increasing across the globe. The permanent magnets composed of alloys of rare earth elements which have a high strength are referred to rare earth magnets. The strongest type of permanent magnets made, rare earth magnets produce considerably stronger magnetic fields than other types of magnets.
The factors that propel the growth of the Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market include increasing demand, rapid urbanization & industrialization, wide range of applications and product development & technological innovations. On the other hand, there are also factors that may hamper the growth of the market such as complexity in extraction and high cost related to the refining and purification process of these metals.
Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market is classified on the basis of product type, applications, distribution channel and geography. The market is segmented by product type as Neodymium Magnets, Samarium Magnets and others. Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market is classified on applications as automotive, aerospace, consumer electronics, home appliances, industrial, medical equipment, wind turbines, and others. Among applications, industrial segment is expected to register a noteworthy share in the Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market.
Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Market is segmented by distribution channel as online stores, specialty stores and others. Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Industry is classified on the basis of geography as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa. The North American region consists of the U.S., and Canada. Latin America region consists of Mexico and Brazil. The Western European region consists of Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain. The Eastern European region consists of Poland and Russia. Asia Pacific region consists of China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand. The Middle East and African region consists of GCC, South Africa and North Africa.
By geography, China is projected to hold a lion’s share in the Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Industry. The key factors that contribute to the growth of this region is due to availability of cheap labour, illegal mining and great control over raw material supply. Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the industry include Hitachi Metals, Shin-Etsu Rare Earth Magnet, TDK, Vacuumschmelze, and others. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Hitachi Metals
• Shin-Etsu Rare Earth Magnet
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Neodymium Magnets
• Samarium Magnets
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Consumer Electronics
• Home Appliances
• Wind Turbines
• Medical Equipment
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Permanent Rare Earth Magnets capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Permanent Rare Earth Magnets manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Manufacturers
• Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Permanent Rare Earth Magnets Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA