The Global Phthalic Anhydride Market is estimated to develop at a substantial CAGR in the years to come. The division of the international Phthalic Anhydride Market on the source of Type of Product spans Industrial Grade and Pharmaceuticals Grade. The division of global Phthalic Anhydride Market on the source of Type of End Use with reference to intake in terms of Trades, Market stake and Development percentage of Phthalic Anhydride for the respective end use spans Paint manufacturing, Plasticizer production, Phthalate Esters, Organic synthesis, Dyestuffs, UPR, and Pharmaceuticals. The division of the international market on the source of Area with respect to Trades in terms of Metric Tons [MT], Profits in Million US$, Market stake and Development percentage of Phthalic Anhydride in the years to come. The area wise division of the international market spans North America, Europe, Japan, India, China and Southeast Asia.
The international Phthalic Anhydride Market is expected to develop by a measured and steady rate owing to its increasing demand in end-user uses in addition to limitations from the governing establishments. In North America and Europe, there is an increasing necessity of preparation that reduces the leakage of phthalic anhydride into the air or sources a smaller amount of damage to its handlers. Asia-Pacific is the biggest market for phthalic anhydride and used in unsaturated polyester resins, alkyd resins and in plasticizers. This area has appeared to be the motivating reason for the market.
Europe, which was expected to take the subsequent biggest demand for phthalic anhydride, is estimated to develop at the lowermost CAGR for the upcoming period. The statement revises Trades in terms of intake of Phthalic Anhydride in the international market; particularly in North America, Europe, Japan, India, China and Southeast Asia. It concentrates on the topmost companies in these regions.
Some of the important companies, operating in the field of Phthalic Anhydride Market on the international basis are Tianrun, Wuxi Coking & Chemical, C-CChem, Anhui Tongling Chemical, Pearled, JFE, China-blue star, Bailong, Shandong Hong Xin Chemicals, Thirumalai Chemicals, IG Petrochemicals, Yug International, Sinopec Jinling, Aekyung Petrochemical, Nan Ya Plastics, Proviron Basic Chemicals and Stepan. Additional noticeable companies operating in the Phthalic Anhydride Industry on the international basis are Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Jiangsu Sanmu Group, New Solar, Henan Qing ’a Chemical, Blue sail, Sheng he, Perstorp, Deza, Uralkhimprom, CEPSA, Laxness, Proviron, UPC Group, Koppers, Aekyung, ExxonMobil, and BASF.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Phthalic Anhydride (PA) capacity, production, value, price and market share of Phthalic Anhydride (PA) in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• UPC Technology
• Aekyung Petrochemical
• Thirumalai Chemicals
• Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
• Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal
• IG Petrochemicals
Phthalic Anhydride (PA) Breakdown Data by Type
• Phthalate Plasticizers
• Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPRs)
• Alkyd Resins
Phthalic Anhydride (PA) Breakdown Data by Application
• Land and marine transportation
Phthalic Anhydride (PA) Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Phthalic Anhydride (PA) Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Phthalic Anhydride (PA) capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Phthalic Anhydride (PA) manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA