Global Piezoelectric Transformer Market displayed a higher CAGR in the assessment period owing to augmented applications and expanded scope across varied sectors. Piezoelectric transformer can be defined as a blended arrangement of piezoelectric actuators and piezoelectric transducers. They both operate in longitudinal as well as diagonal vibration type. The device has come up as a suitable substitute to wire wound magnetic transformers.
The most striking aspect that is associated with it may entail light weight nature, small size, and exceptional electrical isolation. Owing to these entire all these benefits, piezoelectric transformer is utilized in a wide range of applications. The Piezoelectric Transformer Industry has attained huge recognition across various sectors owing to burgeoning demands and prerequisites.
The prominent factors that contributed in boosting up the Piezoelectric Transformer Market growth may entail rise in the industrialization, rapid urbanization, technological developments, mounting in the investments by the leading manufacturers, constant innovations, rise in the research and development, mounting demands across various sectors particularly Electronics and Consumer, and augmented awareness among the end users.
Additionally, the manufacturers took up various strategies such as partnerships, acquisitions, and joint ventures that eventually contributed in the inorganic growth of the Piezoelectric Transformer Market. On account of all the above aspects, it is projected that the Piezoelectric Transformer Sales Industry will register a healthy CAGR in the upcoming period.
Piezoelectric Transformer Industry can be split up by product type, end user, and geography. This industry is classified by product type as Step-down Transformer, Step-up Transformer, and others. Piezoelectric Transformer Market is segregated by end user as Electronics, Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Automotive, and others.
Piezoelectric Transformer Industry is divided by geography as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, and India. North America registered for a significant share in the market owing to factors like advent of huge market growth opportunities, robust growth of the automotive sector, and increasing awareness among the end users regarding its efficiency. The United States is the significant contributor in the market growth.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific and Europe also exhibited a higher CAGR in the market owing to rising significance of piezoelectric transformer, and mounting investments. The key players contributed in the robust development of the Piezoelectric Transformer Market are identified as Ceratec Inc, TDK, Konghong Corporation Limited, Tamura, and Micromechatronics.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Ceratec Inc.
• Konghong Corporation Limited
• Elpa Company
• Annon Piezo Technology
• Virginia Tech
• Sensor Technology
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Single Phase Transformer
• Three Phase Transformer
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Consumer Goods
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Piezoelectric Transformers capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Piezoelectric Transformers manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Piezoelectric Transformers Manufacturers
• Piezoelectric Transformers Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Piezoelectric Transformers Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA