Global pre-packed chromatography columns market is expected to grow at a higher CAGR in the predicted period. Pre-packed chromatography columns are high-performance bio processing columns that are authenticated against any defined specifications. The columns comprise a robust design and excellent packaging methods that allow production with a lot-to-lot consistency. Standardized column formats also enable the off-shelf availability in cases of short delivery. The pre-packed chromatography column comes in various sizes and can be used in a broad spectrum of chromatographic application like separation of DNA, endotoxins, plasmids, viruses and vaccines. Commercially, the concept grips lean manufacturing by eradicating steps such as packing, qualification, preparation, qualification and sanitization to lessen the costs and lead times.
Factors such as rising demand for biopharmaceutical products and rising use in industries across food & beverages, biotechnology, agriculture, chemicals, forensics and research propel the market growth. Also, application based pre-packed chromatography column is likely to propel the market growth significantly in the predicted period. Moreover, rising demand for purification of recombinant proteins and vaccines, antibodies and virus titer is contributing significantly to the market demand. Additionally, process development and reasonable cleansing of biological drugs is likely to propel the market demand in the predicted period. However, economic slowdown and its critical impact on several governments are likely to hinder market growth in the predicted period.
Based on product, the pre-packed chromatography columns market is segmented into 1-100ml, 100-1000ml and >1L.>1L segment is likely to grow at a higher CAGR in the predicted period Based on technique, the pre-packed chromatography column market is segmented into ion exchange chromatography, hydrophobic chromatography phase, affinity chromatography, multimodal chromatography and gel filtration. Hydrophobic chromatography phase is likely to grow at a higher CAGR
Based on application, the pre-packed chromatography column market is segmented into sample preparation, resin screening, protein purification, desalting and anion and cation exchange. Based on end-user, the pre-packed chromatography column market is segmented into food & beverage, agricultural and environment, pharmaceutical biotechnology, academics & research, analytical laboratories. Geographically, the pre-packed chromatography column market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa. North America dominates the global market owing to significance of medical infrastructure and modern therapies. Europe is expected to follow the trend.
APAC market is also expected to rise in the predicted period owing to rising importance of pre-packed chromatography columns for medical use. MEA regions also expected to rise at a steady CAGR in the predicted period. The key players in the pre-packed chromatography column market include GE Healthcare lifesciences, Atoll GmBH, Repligen Corp, Life Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Phenomenex Inc, EMD Millipore and Agilent Technologies Inc.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• EMD Millipore
• Thermo Fisher
• Agilent Technologies
• Bio-Rad Laboratories
• Sigma Aldrich
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
• Food and Beverages
• Water and Environmental
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Pre-packed Chromatography Column capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Pre-packed Chromatography Column manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Pre-packed Chromatography Column Manufacturers
• Pre-packed Chromatography Column Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Pre-packed Chromatography Column Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA