Projection screen market growth is fueled by key driving factors such as ease of use and sophistication in projection screens. Using a projection screen serves multiple purpose ranging from entertainment to domain specific use. A projection screen is mounted on wall surface with a support structure to be viewed by audience. Projection screen can be installed on a permanent basis such as movie theatre painted on a wall or in a conference room. Another popular types are screens used in open air cinema.
Technically, a projector projects an image on a projection screen and most projectors exhibit an image by passing light via a small lens. Unlike the conventional ones, modern projection screens possess capability of projecting the image using lasers. Apart from laser projectors, selecting a screen material is essential as it comes in variety of shades and textures to meet the output qualities for all various DLP and LCD projectors.
Since the projectors currently have various levels of light output and resolution, it is necessary to have several materials that are compatible with diverse performance levels of screens. Ratios such as overhead projector ratio, NTSC ratio and HDTV ratio are important to decide on projection screen. Overall, considering the configurations as market dynamics and those coupled with market driving factors are anticipated to grow the market at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
Projection screen market key driving factors include developments in projector technologies. In the recent years, the projector market is propelled by enhancement in image resolution, growth in energy efficiency and minimized space limitations with the inception of portable projectors. Even laser projectors ensure images with high brightness. However, the costs and maintenance associated with the use of projection screen is likely to impede the market growth during the forecast period.
On the basis of geographic segmentation, the projection screen market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. APAC regions such as China and Japan dominate the market in terms of value. North American market is anticipated to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period owing to presence of big players and favorable opportunities in market.
The key players in the projection screen market include Da-Lite, Canon, Epson, JVC, Sony, Silver Ticket, Elite Screens, Stewart Filmscreen, AccusScreens, Barco, DNP, Custom Display Solutions (CDS), Draper, Epson, Glimm Screens, Screen Innovations, Harkness Screens, Screen Research, SnapAV, Swastik Telon, and Vutec.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Elite Screens
• Open Air Cinema
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Fixed Type
• Mobile Type
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The Key Points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Projection Screens capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Projection Screens manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Projection Screens Manufacturers
• Projection Screens Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Projection Screens Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA