Global Prostate Biopsy System Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are increasing across the globe. A very common form of cancer for men is referred to as prostate cancer. A surgical procedure in which samples of prostate tissue are removed from the prostate for microscopic examination by a pathologist is known as Prostate Biopsy. A prostate biopsy is an essential part of diagnosis as well as treatment.
The factors that propel the growth of the Prostate Biopsy System Market include increasing demand, rapid urbanization & industrialization, and product development & technological innovations. In addition, the key factor that fuels the market growth is growing incidences of prostate cancer and increasing number of diagnostic centers. On the other hand, there are also factors that may hamper the growth of the market such as high cost associate with Prostate Biopsy System and insufficient technical skills.
Prostate Biopsy System Market is classified on the basis of product type, applications, distribution channel and geography. Prostate Biopsy System Industry is segmented by product type as 3D Imaging, Navigation System and others. Prostate Biopsy System Industry is classified on applications as hospitals, ambulatory surgical center (ASCs), diagnostic centers and others. Prostate Biopsy System Market is segmented by distribution channel as online stores, specialty stores and others.
Prostate Biopsy System Market is classified on the basis of geography as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa. The North American region consists of the U.S., and Canada. Latin America region consists of Mexico and Brazil. The Western European region consists of Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain. The Eastern European region consists of Poland and Russia. Asia Pacific region consists of China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand. The Middle East and African region consists of GCC, South Africa and North Africa.
By geography, North America is estimated to hold a major share of the Prostate Biopsy System Market. The key factors that fuel the growth of this region include increasing demand, growing incidence of prostate cancer, well established healthcare infrastructure & facilities and technological innovations.
In contrast, Asia Pacific is projected to display rapid growth rates in the Prostate Biopsy System Market. The factors that aid to the growth of this region include growing awareness, large population base and increasing incidence of prostate cancer. Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the market include Argon Medical Devices, Amecath, Bard, BD, Biomedical, Cook Medical, Geotekmedical, Invivo, TSK, UROMED, Sterylab and others. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Argon Medical Devices
• Cook Medical
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• 3D Imaging
• Navigation System
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASCs)
• Diagnostic Centers
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Prostate Biopsy System sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Prostate Biopsy System manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Prostate Biopsy System Manufacturers
• Prostate Biopsy System Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Prostate Biopsy System Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA