Global Reb-A Series Stevia Market is expected to gain a significant CAGR growth in the forthcoming period. Reb-A is commonly known as Rebaudioside A which is the sweetest of all natural compounds in the stevia leaf. Reb A is assorted with natural flavors and other natural constituents to exhibit a clean and sweet taste. Thus, Reb A is the sweetest part of the plant containing a high level of steviol glycoside (stevioside) and Rebaudioside. The only difference between a stevioside and Rebaudioside-A is, it has no aftertaste and stevioside generally comprises majority of the sweetness.
Driving factors responsible for the growth of Reb-A Series Stevia Market includes extensive use in food & beverage industry, particularly in jams and jellies. Also, the demand for natural food products in preparation of secondary foods is high which stimulates the market growth in the forthcoming period. However, varying geography negatively affects the availability of Reb-A series stevia leaf which directly or indirectly manipulates the growth of that market.
Based on segmentation by application, the Reb-A Series Stevia Market includes beverage, food, pharmaceutical industry and chemical industry. Food & Beverage industry dominates the market growth due to demand from food industry.
Geographically, Reb-A Series Stevia Market spans North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. MEA regions are expected to dominate the market growth due to natural availability of Reb-A series stevia. Other factors such as presence of processing units and secondary foods manufacturing base contributes to the growth of MEA market. North America and Europe market is expected to gain a significant market growth due to demand for secondary foods. APAC market is anticipated to witness a higher growth due to high manufacture of secondary foods and growing demand for them.
The key players in Reb-A Series Stevia Market include GLG Life Tech Corp, Julong high-tech, Biolotus Technology, Haotian Pharm, Merisant, ShangdongHuaxian Stevia, JiningAoxing Stevia Products, Tate & Lyle, Daepyung, GL Stevia, Stevia Sweetner, Wagott Pharmaceutical, Wisdom Natural Brands, Stevia Natura, Cargill-Layn, Haotian Pharm, Sunwin Stevia and Pure Circle.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• GLG Life Tech Corp
• Julong High-tech
• Biolotus Technology
• Haotian Pharm
• Haigen Stevia
• Sunwin Stevia
• Shangdong Huaxian Stevia
• Jining Aoxing Stevia Products
• Tate & Lyle
• Shandong Shengxiangyuan
• Morita Kagaku Kogyo
• Stevia Sweetener
• Wagott Pharmaceutical
• Wisdom Natural Brands
• Stevia Natura
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Reb-A 50%
• Reb-A 60%
• Reb-A 90%
• Reb-A 97%
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Daily Chemical Industry
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Reb-A Series Stevia capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Reb-A Series Stevia manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA