Global regenerative medicine market is witnessing a transitional phase in the recent years and continues to evolve rapidly in the assessment period. Regenerative medicine is a novel scientific approach emphasizing on harnessing the power of stem cells and body’s own regenerative competencesto regain function to damaged cells, organs and tissues. Intensive research is conducted to grasp why and how several types of cells have ability to mature into specialized tissues and cells.
Additionally, regenerative medicine is also inclusive of tissue engineering. Bioengineers along with biologists, nanotechnologists, physicians and other specialties are working upon connecting tissues and potential organs or scaffolds made of biological materials to resemble cartilage, bone and other structure that supports tissue and organ growth.
Regenerative medicine also helps in understanding and promoting the ability of an organ or tissue to repair by self. Several adult tissues contain stem cells, but stem cell are dysfunctional or impaired by disease. By using certain factors to trigger and promote essential processes in a diseased organ to unlock many novel therapies towards degenerative diseases.
On a commercial scale, many scientists are utilizing regenerative medicine approaches to rebuild stem cells and tissues and in some clinical trials, practicing novel therapies is a gateway to modern way of treating degenerative diseases. Hence, regenerative medicine as a part of intrinsic therapy is gaining traction presently and the regenerative medicine market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
The key driving factors responsible for the growth of regenerative medicine market includes government and private subsidy to assist development of regenerative medicine. Additionally, rising incidences of chronic diseases and genetic ailments, rise in healthcare expenditure and massive growth in geriatric population is anticipated to fuel the market growth for forecast period. However, market entrants and product failures are likely to impede market growth during the forecast period.
Regenerative medicine market is segmented into cell-based products and acellular products, based on type. Regenerative medicine market is segmented into cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering and immunotherapy, based on therapy. Regenerative medicine market is segmented into orthopedic & musculoskeletal disorders, dermatology, cardiology, diabetes, central nervous system disease, ocular, autoimmune, rare diseases and dental/oral diseases.
Regenerative medicine market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East & Africa. North America is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. APAC regions are anticipated to rise at a higher CAGR owing to rise in research activities in Asian countries, availability of funding for research and establishment of research centers responsible for the APAC market growth. The key players in the regenerative medicine market include Organogenesis Inc, Osiris Therapeutics Inc, Vericel Corporation Inc, Stryker Corporation, NuVasive Inc, Medtronic, Acelity, Integra LifeSciences, Cook Biotech Inc and C.R. Bard.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
• DePuy Synthes
• MiMedx Group
• Cellular Dynamics International
• Osiris Therapeutics
• Gamida Cell
• Golden Meditech
• Cytori Therapeutics
• Vericel Corporation
• Guanhao Biotech
• Stemcell Technologes
• Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
• United States
• Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
• Cell Therapy
• Tissue Engineering
Market segment by Application, Regenerative Medicine can be split into
The Key points of this report are:
• To study and forecast the market size of Regenerative Medicine in global market.
• To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
• To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
• To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Regenerative Medicine Manufacturers
• Regenerative Medicine Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Regenerative Medicine Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA