The Global RFID Printers Market is estimated to develop at a substantial CAGR in the years to come. Increasing demand for e-commerce, websites, for example Alibaba, Flipkart and Amazon, is, in turn, increasing the necessity for the barcode printers in the e-commerce business. The growing demand for e-commerce businesses and eradication of human mistakes are the important motivating issues for the RFID and barcode printer market.
Radio-Frequency Identification [RFID] technology utilizes the electromagnetic initials that go along with the radio frequency in a precise band to transfer data that is single way. This procedure is completed by RFID printers, RFID microchips [RFID tags], RFID readers, and RFID middleware constituents. The RFID label printer/encoder is utilized to print sticky label that take data for example an exclusive ID or an Electronic Product Code [EPC], and labels are marked by a barcode and human-legible manuscript by means of the printers.
The international RFID Printers Market is divided by Type, Type of Technology, Type of Printing Resolution, Type of End Use, and the Area. The division of the international RFID Printers Market on the source of Type extends Mobile, Desktop, and Industrial. The division of the international RFID Printers Market on the source of Type of Technology extends Inkjet, Direct Thermal, and Thermal Transfer. The division of the international RFID Printers Market on the source of Type of Printing Resolution extends Above 600 dpi, Between 301 and 600 dpi, and Below 300 dpi.
The division of the international RFID Printers Market on the source of Type of End Use extends Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Transportation and Logistics, Retail, Others such as Hospitality, Edification, and Tourism. The division of the international RFID Printers Market on the source of Area extends North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Rest of the World.
The strong rivalry among companies and speedy technical variations are the important threats for company operations. Some of the important companies operating in the RFID Printers Market on the international basis are Primera Technology, Printronix, Avery Dennison, Honeywell International Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation, and SATO Holding Corporation. Additional noticeable companies operating in the RFID Printers Market on the international basis are Toshiba TEC Corporation, TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd., Avery Dennison Corporation, Postek Electronics Co., Ltd., Dascom Printer [Jiangmen] Co., Ltd, and Wasp Barcode Technologies.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Toshiba Tec
• Avery Dennison
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Desktop RFID Printers
• Industrial RFID Printers
• Mobile RFID Printers
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Industrial Application
• Transportation & Logistics
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global RFID Printers capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key RFID Printers manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• RFID Printers Manufacturers
• RFID Printers Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• RFID Printers Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA