Global Rice Bran Wax Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. Rice Bran Wax is a by-product of Rice Bran Oil and a naturally hard, crystalline vegetable wax gained from rice husks. The wax has no odor and bleaches readily. It varies from tan to light brown in color. The aliphatic acid and higher alcohol ester are the main components of Rice Bran Wax. This wax is inclusively used as a coating for vegetables, fruits, confectionery and chewing gum than paraffin’s or petrochemical waxes and cosmetics.
The factors that are playing a major role in the growth of Rice Bran Wax Market are the facts that it has a high antioxidant, thickening, and emollience properties, and works well as a binding, gelling, or coating agent. Moreover, it is used as a substitute for carnauba and candelilla wax. Rice Bran Wax Market is segmented based on form, product type, application, and region. Forms such as Solid, Powder, and Beads classify Rice Bran Wax Market. Product types such as Crude Rice Bran Wax and Refined Rice Bran Wax classify Rice Bran Wax Market.
Applications into Cosmetics (Mascara, Lip Balms, Sun Care, Creams, Lotions), Medicines, Chemicals, Food Additive, Industrial (Candle Manufacturing, Paper Coatings, Electric Insulation, Carbon Paper, Adhesives) and others classify Rice Bran Wax Market. Rice Bran Wax Market is segmented geographically into Americas (North America, South America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Globally, Asia Pacific accounts for the largest share of Rice Bran Wax Market and is expected to rule the roost in the years to come. India and China are the major consumers of Rice Bran Wax. India is the second largest producer of rice after China.
On the other hand, growing economies like Bangladesh, Tanzania, Cambodia, Maldives, Myanmar, and others are estimated to grow at the fastest pace in the upcoming years; the reason being, high industrialization in respective countries. The key players of Rice Bran Wax Market are QingheYouzhi, Strahl & Pitsch, Shengtao Biotech, Koster Keunen, Likang Weiye, Frank B. Ross, Huzhou Shuanglin Shengtao Vegetable Fat Factory, Starlight Products, Modi Naturals, and PothHille. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amongst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Rice Bran Wax capacity, production, value, price and market share of Rice Bran Wax in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• Oryza Oil & Fat Chemical
• Huzhou Shengtao Biotech
• Kobo Products
• Koster Keunen
• Poth Hille
Rice Bran Wax Breakdown Data by Type
• Food Grade
• Pharmaceutical Grade
Rice Bran Wax Breakdown Data by Application
Rice Bran Wax Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Rice Bran Wax Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Rice Bran Wax capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Rice Bran Wax manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA