Global SEO Software Market is anticipated to witness an exponential growth in the forecast period. The search engine optimization (SEO) software is a tool used to impart visibility and ranking to websites in the search engine results page (SERP), thereby boosting website traffic. It is an effective and important advertising approach as it remarkably helps in producing business visibility and in shaping the brand image. SEO is popular among organizations since it offers business authority and has a great return on investment (RoI) in promotion.
The factors that propel the growth of the SEO Software Market include rising penetration of the internet across the globe, high usage of software by people as well as enterprises, growing internet infrastructure, technical advancement such as broadband & 4G and reduced prices of the service provider.
On the other hand, there are factors that may hamper the growth of the market including data confidentiality concerns among end-consumers. Market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 14.83% in the upcoming period as the scope, product types, and its applications are increasing across the globe.
Market may be explored by type, application, and geography. Market may be explored by type as Desktop-Based and Mobile-Based. The “Desktop-Based” segment led the market in 2016 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance over forecast period. In addition, desktops further comprise server systems, personal computers, enterprise computers, laptops, and others. The key factors that may attributed to the growth of market include extensive use of desktops across small and large enterprises and high acceptance among population. The key applications that could be explored in the SEO Software Market include Government Organization, Individual and Enterprise.
North America accounted for the major share of the SEO Software Market Size in 2016 and will continue to lead in the forecast period. The factors that could be attributed to the growth include robust growth of the private and industrial segment, and huge online population. Also, macroeconomic factors such as internet pervasiveness of the consumers and economic growth might contribute greatly to the market growth. North America is likely to be followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific owing to high penetration of internet.
Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the SEO Software Market comprise Pro Rank Tracker, HubSpot, Moz, SEMrush, LInk-Assistant.Com, Ninja Cat, Serpstat, Agency Analytics, Spy Fu, SE Ranking, Noble Samurai, Word Stream, Up City, BrightEdge, Tap Clicks, Conductor, Ahrefs, Search metrics, Similar Web, Unamo, Web CEO, Majestic and gShift, cognitiveSEO. The leading companies are taking up partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures in order to boost the inorganic growth of the industry.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
• Pro Rank Tracker
• Agency Analytics
• SE Ranking
• Noble Samurai
• Web CEO
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
• United States
• Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
• Web-based SEO Software
• On-premise SEO Software
Market segment by Application, SEO Software can be split into
• Small and Medium Business
• Large Business
The key points of this report are:
• To study and forecast the market size of SEO Software in global market.
• To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
• To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
• To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA